-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Love your moodboard for Lyla! You’ve got some great stuff on there 😊
-
Erica replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
@felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @arien @anyone else I forgot
Just wanted to share a couple verses that really spoke to me:
Job 19:25-27
As for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last He will take HIs stand on the earth. Even after my skin is destroyed, yet from my flesh I shall see God; Whom I myself shall behold,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Dystopian anyone? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
That sounds absolutely amazing!! I’m totally adding it to my tbr list!! Thanks for sharing!
-
Light replied to the topic Thriller in the forum Genre-Writing 3 years, 10 months ago
Me too! Do you have a certain suspenseful part in your book? If you’d like to share😊.
-
Erica replied to the topic Thriller in the forum Genre-Writing 3 years, 10 months ago
I haven’t read many but what I have read I like! Have you read any books by Willo Davis Roberts? My favorite is Megan’s Island.
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@Felicity, @Freedomwriter76, @Esther-c @Elishavet-pidyon, @starofthenorth @Loopylin @Sarafini, @Theloonyone, @MineralizedWritings, @Arien @keilah-h @WhaleKeeper,
Here’s the mood-board I made for Lyla!!

-
Erica replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
XDXD that is so funny!
I know!! Kids crack me up.
Girl, you are so funny 🤣😂
Aw, thanks. That made my day 🙂
-
Erica replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Okay, definitely the Polish family wouldn’t be as panicked. I guess I missed that detail . . .
If I was writing it, I would probably put the chapter about the Ukrainian family first, just because that would seem to me to be the most important family. But that’s just me, and I don’t know what you’re going for. Do what you want, you’re…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
(by the way I love the name Esther!)
Yes! I’ll be on JV next year for volleyball!
Hey, that’s exciting!
If I had to choose though, I think I’d pick winter bc you can bundle up as much as you want, boots, and hot drinks.
Definitely winter for me. As my sister and I say “you can always put on more clothes, but there’s a limit to how muc…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Awww…girl…thank you!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
You are so welcome, sister ❤️😊❤️.
Yeah, I feel like I Heard the Bells is bittersweet bc it’s based off of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow’s life. It’s still really good!
Our husky’s name is Bandit!
Okay! Can’t wait to watch it now😊.
Awww! I bet he’s so cute!…
-
Erica replied to the topic Newbie here! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
That’s cool you got to feed dolphins! They’re so cute! I got to feed sharks and rays this summer . . . not as cute. lol
I’ve actually never heard of John Campbell! What kinds of stuff does he write?
My favorite composers are J.S. Bach (in a category of his own :)), Frederick Chopin, my dad (lol!), John Williams, and Howard Shore (who…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Make sure you tag me when you post them! I would love to see them 😊❤️.
-
Light replied to the topic Newbie here! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
1. AIO is an audio drama created by Focus on the Family
2. I have 4 sibs.1. Oh okay! thats where I heard about it! My mom just got us an audio tape of Braveheart from focus on the family.
2. Wow, 4 siblings? Cool! I love big families😊.
Mom’s Night Out
When Stars Go Out
Okay! Haven’t heard of those before. I’ll have to look ‘‘em up…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
I don’t think I have a favorite song, but I like it when I can find music to like Disney songs or some of my favorite Christian songs and am able to play the melody
Cool! Yes, that is fun. I’m learning a song called Serve the Lord. It’s a duet with my friend. I love playing the piano. It’s so pretty isn’t it? 😊
Yes!! We watched the lives…
-
Light replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Totally understand that. Instruments are hard. XD OOF, I can’t even read music…xD I’m very much a beginner…XD
I know this was meant for Esther…but I just wanted to say, I have a best friend who doesn’t know how to read music, but he plays the piano amazingly well! So don’t be discouraged😊❤️.
-
Light replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Sorry if my response sounded rushed. I was being called to dinner 😅 And yes, my characters are so sweet! In their own unique ways… 😁
Oh you’re fine! Yeah, I totally get you. With 3 siblings, My name is constantly being called XD. They’re my whole life, and my parents too, but sometimes it’s a little annoying 😅🙂.
-
Light replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
I also play piano (I’ve done it for 6-8 years. I just forgot to mention it. Lol)
Oh cool! What’s your favorite song to play?
1. First of all, Queen Esther from the Bible. And I’d have so many things I’d ask her. 😁 Next, probably Jo from Little Women. I’d ask her about her writing. Last of all… probably all the Igiby children from the Wi…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Topic suggestion in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 10 months ago
It’s not actually to hard to do! Click on community at the top of KP, scroll down to fiction, then to genre writing, click on that and start your topic at the bottom of the page!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Topic suggestion in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 10 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms (ur tag is cool btw lol)
Woah, other gluten free peoples?!
I’m allergic to gluten (and like every nut, apples, pears, and dogs), but I grew out of my egg allergy at 5 (woot woot!)
We cook gluten free sometimes, but it’s hard because we try to do no sugar too…
Sugar adds fluff too so it’s hard to get the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Dystopian anyone? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@sarafina
I have not read that! What’s it about?
My current Wip is dystopian though! I think it’s a really fascinating topic, and makes room for some awesome themes too. When I was like in 4th grade, I read the city of ember, absolutely loved it. I did not like the sequels, but they served as a great example of what not to do for a sequel.…[Read more]
- Load More
