-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Sure!! My charries are not the only ones in the group, so I’ll have to ask the rest of the group, but I’m totally good with it😊👍! Which characters are yours? Other than Kad 😉.
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @e-m-trepke
Can @keilah-h join her characters to one of our groups?
I only joined thi…
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I agree, the movies messed up Frodo. (I haven’t seen them all, just from what I know and what people have told me. I like how you said he’s just . . . there, LOL.
Yes! I like him still, he’s got some good parts in the movies, but yeah he’s better in the books😂😅.
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I do too. Don’t worry about his name!! It’s like a form of Alexander. 😀 Yes, it’s so sad, but…I won’t spoil anything so…
Okay! Oh that’s cool! Okay…😭
Exactly! Frodo is just..there. 😀 Legolas is like this perfect being that can do anything, including crazy stuff like running up oliphants without getting hurt, and during non-activ…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
She’s so darling 😭
I love it so much! Thanks a lot for drawing her!
The background is sooo cute too. And how she’s hugging the polar bear 😁 so adorable.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Hi!! Welcome back!! I stalked this forum for a while before I was old enough to join, so I’ve seen you around before. Your pfp looks so cool! Is that a train?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings Should we have them get lost? And then we could have the villains find them. But I think we should keep the two groups away from each other for a while, and they could be trying to find each-other before we take them out of the castle. What do y’all think??
Matthew
“Any plans on wh…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic First chapter of my book . . . in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
OMG, y’all have read the Bronze Bow?!?! It’s so good isn’t it? 🙂 I read it back in 6th grade. I loved it.
-
Light replied to the topic First chapter of my book . . . in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh, cool! I love pileated woodpeckers–they’re so huge, and when they fly they look so awkward, like they might just fall out of the sky. 🤣
Lol!! I just had to look up a video of one flying, and yeah, they look so awkward 🤣!
That’s so sweet! Do you enjoy having younger brothers?
Yes!! For the most part 😂. How I put it: we don’t always like…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I know!! Kids crack me up. Aw, thanks. That made my day 🙂
Yes!! You are so welcome!! Aww, good! 😊
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Haha, love her name!! She looks so cool!! Did you draw that picture of her?
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah it can get confusing, can’t it! I think I keep you girls straight in my head by your profile pic and your story characters. It didn’t work that time. 😀
Yes, it can! Lol, yep. That’s okay😉.
Oh thank you! I had a lot of fun making it! There’s another one above if you want to have a look. ^^
Your so welcome!! I love the one for your ch…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
(Sorry it took me so long to reply! Life . . .)
That’s so good! I love it!
Sometime I’d like to make moodboards for my characters. How do you do it? (Also asking @freedomwriter76, @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @anyone else who does it :))
-
Light replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, Soren. I get names mixed up easily 🤦🏻♀️😅. Okay! Yeah I read the RP when Aramis had locked Paxton in that closet, and Soren wanted to help him, but he couldn’t really do much, and I understand their situation. 😊
But jeez, poor, precious, Paxton!! Aramis makes my blood boil &…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
OH AND @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h cuz y’all were so excited about the Dietrich and Paxton comfort scene 😊
Thank you so much for remembering to tag me 😊!!
“I-I f…for…forg-g-g-give y…y…you.”
OMG THAT IS JUST PRECIOUS!!! UGHHH 😭❤️😭💔❤️!! I LUV PAXTON!!!!
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
AHHHH!!! I KNOWWWWWW!!!! I LOVE HIM NO…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah… I fell behind in school to. And yeah I don’t think we’re smirking about it 😂
I’m kinda still writing? I uh… attempting to figure out Kieryn myself… my story is kinda on hold until I figure some stuff out 😂 like I now thing I want to happen, but connecting them is hard.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone
Kaine and Everly
Carter smiles back. “Yeah, just kidding around.” He looks over at Matthew, Lyla, Kaine, and Everly. “I don’t know. What do you guys wanna do?”
Kaine stands up from against the wall. “I say we go explore. There’s gotta be more people here.”
He looks over at Everly…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Breaking my silence. *EMOTIONAL* in the forum Announcements 3 years, 10 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Lol, that was really funny.
(Hello! I do not believe I’ve met you, this topic just seemed interesting.)
Picking up another hobby and another one fading happens to me all the time, I end up on some type of rotation of hobbies eventually. I personally have not had your experience, but I rock climb sometimes. Maybe…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@esther-c @sarafini @whalekeeper
Oh dear… I should not be listening in on the conversation here…
I’ve only read 2 books 😳
I just briefly saw some information about Janner dying um what… I need to go finish the series before i come back here again. 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Your welcome! 😃
- Load More
