-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh that was so good! Not sure if I like Shawn… I half like him but he seems so smug lol!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I did! I’ve been kinda busy too lately. I’ll try to RP in a minute or two 😉
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ikr 😭 he needs help
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I can understand wanting to be accurate. I’ve seen authors put “he swore under his breath” or something like that. Or you can say cursed at (insert character) I don’t think it’s as effective as the words themselves for portraying the mood, but that doesn’t mean we need to do that. I think it’s enough to get it across, and there’s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
ALL OF YOUR CHARRIES ARE AWESOME!!! I relate probably the most to Keiryn. Ach!!! That one just tore my heart!
Thank you! Oh yay I’m glad! 😂 Yeah, I relate to Kieryn a fair bit too. Oh, and I forgot he brags he hasn’t cried in two years (it’s true too). Because he thinks it makes him stronger 😥
My characters? Well….
There’s Fenex, my mai…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh I like it! Can’t wait to find out what happens next! I’m loving the development of the romance 🥰 so cute!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Btw love your signature!
Yeah! I can tell, sorry you’re so tired! Writing is a exuasting task sometimes 😅
Ok so fear and loves…
Tauren:
Love is going to be Lesli lol. They’re just friends but they’ve known each-other for like forever and yeah.
Fear: Newness, doing things with nobody to back you up, making bad choices. He doesn’t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@keliah-h
I got kinda busy lately 😅 I’ll try to get back to you soon!
I believe theloonyone is busy too.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol, thanks. Looks like I’m off to the library soon. XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
I get that! I never wright swearing at all.
Same actually, I became more talorant to it with time. I guess it’s a exposure thing, not that that’s good. I left public school in 6th grade, right when it was starting to get bad. It’s like kids discover it exists at some age. I still would not feel good about writing it though.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh great question!
There’s a couple unique things in my story, although not exactly fantasy: (sorry I’m forgetting what the original question is, I think it’s lost in the forum 😂)
I have these giant forests that have grown over old stuff, collapsed skyscrapers, old equipment, and the like. They have these big twisting roots and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @esther-c
I just finished book 3! Bonnifer’s being a traiter was sooo unexpected 😆 I was kinda shocked.
Artham calling the florids swords thing a “costume” really cracked me up.
I kinda liked book 2 better than 3! Just asking, how good is book 4? I’ll read it eventually, but I’m just wondering.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
😊 I love reading your writing actually so please do tag me!!
Oh ok! I will! 😀
 u can always ask about anything u want to know about my stories and I can share without getting into the things you don’t like! 😊
That would be great!
Perhaps I could ask then…
How do you plan a romance? I’ve never done one before (I see you might ha…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey y’all… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
I will pray for you! 💛
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh I LOVELOVELOVE cheering you on! It’s the best for when you’re down.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Same actually! When people reach that level of insanity, I becomes too hard for me.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for your reply! I used to read your writing a bit in the spoiler forum, and I can say it is extremely good! I hope you go places with it, because your writing style is amazing. I wish I could read your writing, frankly I realized at some point I can’t. Probably why I don’t tag you on my own story, I’ve always felt story…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, good tips(ideas! Thank you! I only saw a few things, bc I’m brushing my little brother’s teeth for bed 😂. I’m I’ll finish reading it tomorrow 😊. Thank you again!!
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Also, I won’t be able to RP til later tomorrow afternoon. I’m going to the Nutcracker play tomorrow morning!! Talk to y’all later 😊! Good night!
- Load More
