-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
OKAY I LOVE MATTHEW SO MUCH UUGGHHH and him getting flustered with Carmen is SO CUTE!! Reminds me of my November 🥰🥰
Awww, thank you!! YES, IT IS SO CUTE!!! I love writing him. I think he’s my favorite oc (Okay, I know he is 😂❤️😅). Oh, yes, I love November!! I can’t wait to read your books when they’re published!!! I just LOVE any…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Great job!! That was such a cute story!!! My favorite part was the candy cane finger prints 🤣! Or maybe when he said “But the weather outside is frightful and the fire is so delightful.” XDXD
I know your grandparents will love it so much!!!
-
Light replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m sorry I’m so late on this!! I like Afterthoughts the best. It grabbed my attention when I saw that. Thanks for asking our opinions!!
Oh, and I LOVED the chapter, especially now that my characters are kinda getting to know yours in the castle, but GIRL!! I love Tauren!! And Lesli! That part when he made her laugh and she…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
AWWWW!!!! Oh, she’s even prettier than I thought she would be! No wonder Matthew has a crush…XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s totally fine, girl!! I don’t think you’re copying, bc there are only so many good names out there! Lol. Their names go really well together!
Okay, good. Thank you!!! I’ll ask Freedom when she gets back too, and if she says okay, and you said okay, then I’ll keep them 😊!
Okay, great! Thank you!
You’re welcome!!
And I think…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings That’s such an awesome idea about the guard!! I love my some snarky villains. Oh! Yes, that would be so cool if was he were the son of the owner of the castle. What do ya’ll think??
lol! I wanted the dragon to roar just to scare the groups (poor mathew XD) maybe to separate them a bit more, so they didn’t run into e…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I kinda want to see how @lightoverdarkness6 is going to have Matthew react to Carmen before I do a rp with my charries and Luna and Paxton
Yeah, me too!! I’m sorry I’m just now responding. I went to bed early last night. I’m about to RP 😊😉
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! Nevermind. I see you meant Pax and Luna. Anything works!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
You can join either!
Does Nyx walk on all fours?
If he does, be warned, Tauren will probobly say “Your pet is soo cute!”, much to Nyx’s fury. And then he will be horrified at his mistake lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, y’know I’m having a hard time writing keiryn how I planned…. I just keep wanting to make him nice XD that was supposed to be a mildly infuriating moment, but I’ve already revealed his struggle so Ig it doesn’t hit the same when you can sympathize with him.
Initially I wanted him to be a hateble character, but I just like…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m so glad you like him!😃
He’s one of the most relatable tbh, imo we’ve all felt like him at some point.
(You didn’t have a problem with his eavesdropping? XD I thought people would hate it!)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @esther-c @arien @whalekeeper @starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness6
Another chapter, this ones kinda short.
and no art because I did anatomy art this week. Some of it did feature Tauren but it was mostly a bunch of eyes, feet, and ears. Which doesn’t associate with my writing that much. XD
Keiryn looks…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
So, as a girl who had to completely SPLIT her first book into two books, I am with you in whatever you do girl!!! I GOT YOUR BACK!!! *dramatic anime fist pump XD*
Haha thanks! *Fist pumps too*
Wow, that sounds like a major plot change.
I suppose you are the master of plot upheavals at this point 😂 you seem to have some experience…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! Thanks for the suggestion. I want the cover to say have the title coming in from the top of the page (the surface? Forshadowing) in a thought bubble, so I’m trying to keep “Thoughts” a part of it. Thank you sooo much for the support! It mean the world to me to not feel like I’m tackling this alone! 😊
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh boy. I listened to like all my favs today. I really love Ceasefire. Do you watch their music vids? Burn the Ships is the best! XD Of the two bros, I like Luke the best. Seems super down to earth. They are coming out with a new movie soon!!!! *jumps up and down inside*
Oh yeah! Ceasefire is a great song. I don’t listen to it alot,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I have not read them, but definitely wanted to after hearing about adorable Keefe from somebody we may know lol.
I feel like I’ve heard other people say the mind control went too far, but I’m not one to judge because I haven’t read them, and I likely won’t.
-
Erica and
Orielle2023 are now friends 3 years, 9 months ago -
Erica replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Erica started the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
So this past year @arien and I started reading the Keeper of the Lost Cities series. We got three-four books in before deciding to stop reading.
So I’m wondering what you guys think about the books.
Personally, I felt they were very intense, with all the mind control and brokenness, etc. At first I thought Sophie’s mind-reading powers were just…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh it’s fine! I barged in here too XD
Lol! That’s a funny story. I would freak out if my previous crush did that. I’m currently crushless, but that doesn’t mean I don’t think too much about the old ones…. yeah I should stop.
- Load More
