-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else-involved-in-this-awesome-chaos
“Ok so!” I spread my arms out in welcome to all the people (and not) gathered.
“Welcome welcome, please come in.” I make eye contact with a couple people crowding the small doorway. Tauren walks in first. He immediately flinches at the sight of Corvina, bumping into Lesli behind…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol I just remembered he’s my profile cover photo thingy too
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@oreille21
Lol your sister should know where to find him 😂I draw him…. like wayyyy to much. He’s all over KP XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS! You are super talented!!!!!! XD XD
Thank you!! 💛💛
It took me a lot of tries to find my style with chibis, everyone does them a little differently, so it’s hard to use other artists work for reference. (which is in general how i learn with art 😂, just copy other peoples stuff until you get it right)
I am going to…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh this looks like fun lol. I’ll do mine a bit later, in RP form. They are all in the same place… right? So like my charries can see yours and you?
And oh no 😭 them being like “you hurt us” XD poor charries!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
No your fine! Those are cool! I think my sister has read warrior cats and said they were good for kids fiction! I like the singing one XD
-
Madelyn replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey-oo!
I have so many replies to catch up on here… *facepalm*
But anyhow, I had to hop on here, ’cause I had a similar experience with the series!!
I honestly stopped it because the romance was getting uncomfortable and there were several inappropriate scenes/comments. I can’t remember what book I stopped on… it’s been…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! Good to know. Corvina nooo lol 😭 I don’t know everything about her except… like probobly the most important thing you posted about her in the spoiler forum XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@lihtoverdarkness6
Aww Mathew 😭😭 so sweet. He’s my favorite of all your charries
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, anthem lights has amazing vocals 😍
The rock cover of Moana how far I’ll go is cool!
Super happy to see royal tailor’s start over on your list! That’s literally the anthem of my whole series XD
The lyrics match it sooo well!
Woah- let me down? What a song. I’ve never heard it before, it’s so good. That’s about parents you…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I don’t believe I’ve met you yet. Hello!! Ooh, this is so cool!! Thank you for tagging me!!
1. Ring-bearer: I would probably be either a hobbit or a human. 🙂
2. Gandalf: a wise and/or powerful mentor-type character:Â Iris and Lyla
3. Aragorn: a character who’s good at surviving: Asher
4. Boromir: a character who makes bad cho…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! Hey, that’s actually pretty in line with my guess! And I think Tauren does seem like the type that could be sensitive enough to feel it.
Lol Nyx doesn’t like it that’s hilarious
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok, I almost madde a mistake XD
I was goin t reply lik, “Oh! Let me go listen to those.”
And I kept scrolling…
And scrolling
😳
Nevermind XD
I’ll pick a few to try lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
LOVE IT!!!!
And wolfgang 😥 I love him to
Lots of really good stuff in there! I like how you show that Leo’s unforgiveness/bitterness effects all the brothers and makes it harder for them to get through a difficult time together. I really liked the scene where Wolfgang is against the bunk, trying to stay out of it, and feeling…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Wow, I had no idea Nyx had more than one tail! 😂
Lol, It feels like I should know this by now XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Nyx**
Lol.
Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes, willing her mind to clear. Slowly, she could feel herself becoming entwined with the boy, Tauren’s, own feelings. Could hear his heart, beating in tune with hers. Could almost see his emotions, drifting into her, likes a rainbow of colors.
Wait is this some kind of power t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
where his tails faced Grimm and the others. He flicked them at the crowd before muttering to himself.
Ok wait how many tails does Nix have?
Or was that a typo XD?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Who doesn’t have bias toward Leo? XDXD
Oh, I LOVE Hold You Tight by Dan Bremnes!! I’ve been listening to that one a lot lately, and it reminds me of my charrie, Asher too!
And any song by FK and C is awesome…and Matthew West…
Those are some great songs! I heard one the other day called “Any More” by Madilyn Paige that…[Read more]
- Load More
