-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Briana laughs. “I don’t know yet–um, he–I can’t think of anything–”
Or maybe her author can’t think of anything lol.
I’ll let Arien make Briana respond. (Be brutal, sis)
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hehe, this will be fun!!
Briana smiles up at Chris. “Dare.”
Chris looks at her, surprised. “Really?”
“Yep.”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @felicity @starofthenorth
Ok! My characters will be on standby to laughs at shenanigans.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m on!
I think we are waiting for @godlyfantasy12 ‘s november to truth/dare somebody, but we can ask each-others charries stuff in the meantime.
-
Erica replied to the topic I need a creature name! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry it took so long, but I wanted to let you know that I chose your name Kelops. It’s great, thanks so much!
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay! Im about to go watch a show with my fam,but ill be here inthe morning.
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww, Leon! And Erich XD! @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @starofthenorth @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @mineralizedwritings @sarafini @felicity @esther-c
Okay, I’ll do my charries just sitting down and idk, talking to someone. @freedomwriter76, do you want to have some of my characters ask some of yours since we both just joined? Or a…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @sarafini @therest
Michael grins, finally. “Okay. You sure?”
November nods slightly.
“What’s your silliest fear?”
I probably won’t get back on till tomorrow, see ya then!
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, yeah, I didn’t think about that XD.
@godlyfantasy12 and @felicity Oh, okay! Thank you for telling me how to do it! 🙂 Sorry i’m so clueless 😅
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!! Haha, that sounds yummy. I’ve got dandelion tea with a little honey and pumpkin spice creamer *chefs kiss* It’s very yummy too.
Lol, the authors should have a game of truth or dare going too XDXD
I’m kinda unsure how to start. Should I wait for someone to ask one of my characters, or should I have one of my charries ask…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol I already dislike Hilda XD
Mainly from her personality description, she sounds just awful 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol November is always so nervous 😂😥
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks, they were good.
“Okay . . . November?” Michael says. “Truth or dare?”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Enjoy your cookies.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol that was great! That’s pretty awkward… nearly getting yourself killed XD
Now Micheal can pick somebody to truth/dare!
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry, gotta go now. I’m being called to eat cookies with Arien and her friend. 😂🍪
-
Erica replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey there! I’m Erica.
Hehe, this will be fun!
Ringbearer:
I’d be an Elf. Definitely.
Gandalf:
From my WIP, I guess I would have to say Lord Saint Lawrence (don’t laugh, all the noblemen have river names) He guides Christopher, the nineteen-year-old king, a lot.
Aragorn:
Christopher
Legolas:
Alexander
Gimli:
Jade, she keeps all…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Michael turns red and glances at Briana.
“You have a lot of awkward moments,” she says.
“I know,” says her poor brother.
. . .
“Um . . .”
“I know,” says Chris. “Can I say?”
(Hope this is legal)
“That time when you tried to attack the guy who was…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey there! Haven’t talked to you in a while 😊
I honestly stopped it because the romance was getting uncomfortable and there were several inappropriate scenes/comments.
I noticed that a lot of people on the library website commented about that. I only read the first three books, so I didn’t get into that a lot.
Aside from that, I didn’t l…
- Load More
