-
Erica replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
It undid the italics when I pasted it into the KP box. 🙂😳
-
Erica replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Here goes.
The Foundling and Other Tales of Prydain, by Lloyd Alexander
The Journal Is Important, by Emily Bergren
Kingdom’s Dawn, by Chuck Black
Kingdom’s Hope, by Chuck Black
Kingdom’s Edge, by Chuck Black
Kingdom’s Call, by Chuck Black
Kingdom’s Quest, by Chuck Black
Kingdom’s Reign, by Chuck Black
A Little Princess, by Frances Hod…[Read more]
-
Erica started the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I believe last year there was a topic of the week for discussing the books we’ve all read this year. I really looked forward to being able to be a part of it (I made a list of every book I read this year!) but seeing how it’s the last day of 2022 (THAT was weird to say!!) and I don’t think anyone’s doing topic of the weeks (topics of the week?)…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @ava-blue @loopylin @others
So I used to draw a lot, but I’ve gotten kinda frustrated 🙂
I always tried to draw very realistically, and I found books by Lee Hammond, who draws super realistically. Like it’s crazy. It’s soo realistic. (Mostly graphite, but also colored pencil)
I can do it when I have…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sweet Paxton!!
Okay, so this one is one i’ve been wanting to ask for a while. Does Aramis get punished for what he’s done to Pax? Or, just what happens to Aramis?
-
Erica replied to the topic New WIP idea!! in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 9 months ago
I haven’t read much about worm holes but that would be cool!
You know, there’d be quite a lot of stuff inside a black hole . . . spaceships . . . rocks . . . planets . . . stars . . . etc. . . .
I’m still in the very early stages and I probably won’t write it for a while. But it’s fun to think about.
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @sarafini @koshka @wilder-w @elishavet-pidyon
Anyone want to play?
Or is this getting boring for you guys? 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello Hello!
Here on Kp, we like to ask people a lot of random questions when they join to get to know them better 😉
Have you made a “start here” entry post? It’s the best way to get to know everyone here and have them get to know you, and you’ll get to answer fun questions about your wip and stuffs.
If you click…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Awwww! You have successfully made me love Easton <3 XD. All you gotta do is add a backstory of a younger version of anyone with a stutter and being pushed around/abused and I fall in love. Especially bc I love my Matthew, and they remind me of Matt.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, thats a cool name!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
😭😭😭
Oh my! I gotta say, what a plot! Like, I’m soooo intrigued! It’s so interesting- I love plots that have a villain that has a reason for their actions.
Wow, this sounds like an amazing book!!!
Like she’s mean because of her bitterness! Poor Paxton 😥 I wish I could give him a hug! How old is he when he meets Luna? Tell me if…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Whoa. I did not see that coming XD! Great job with the plot twist!! Oh, Paxton!! He’s so precious. I feel a little bad for Lilith now. Not a lot, but a little bit.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6
Easton
“Y-you leave u-us alone, a-and we won’t have a-any p-problems,” Mathew tries to stand tall.
Easton glares down at the boy. His gaze softens as he watches Mathew shake slightly. Mathew face turns to a shaky grimace of defiance, and his eyes flame for his companions around him.
“Easton! Get u…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha!! I saw that one. It reminds me of Dylan sometimes. XD
-
Erica replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Chris: People are always asking me if I’m a morning person or a night person.
Chris: And I’m just like, ‘Buddy! I’m barely even a PERSON!’
-
Erica replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Chris: You’re giving me a sticker?
Briana: Not just a sticker. That is a sticker of a kitty saying “me- wow!”
Chris: I’m not a preschooler.
Briana: Fine, I’ll take it back
Chris: I earned this, back off!
-
Erica replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Chris: Would you like something to drink? *He opens the fridge* We have water, milk, juice, spiders, Dr. Pepper-
Briana: Spiders?
Chris: Spiders it is then.
Briana: No, that wasn’t-
* But he was already pouring her a brimming glass of spiders…*
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
No, ur good!! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
So sorry for the wait yall! I’m on now I’m about to rp
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Girl, I LOVE spoilers. I don’t know why, but I just do. So you don’t have to ask me! Lay it on! XD
(Ikr?! My baby)
- Load More
