-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow!! Yeah, that’s cool!
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow!! I like him a lot!! Lol, neither do I. But he looks really cool. Wait a second. What markers do you use??
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone @ felicity @princesachronicle22 @orielle21 @godlyfanatsy12 @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @gwyndalf-the-wise @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian @arien @starofthenorth
Meet my newest oc, Kelsley Whittaker! I’ve talked about him a little, he’s from my future choose your own adventure! This is my first finished art of…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sure! I’ll add a bit where he see’s Corvina and runs back to investigate if you want her to join!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello and welcome!
Weird meeting somebody who kinda knows me and I haven’t known them XD So glad you like my characters and thanks!
I’m mineralizedwritings, I write dystopian ya, draw, and make comicy stuffs!
I love Jesus. (obviously)
Same!!
I’m autistic. So I if I ask y’all to rephrase or clarify a question, please don…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin Thanks! I love writing those two XD
@princesachonicle22
“Very cool.” Maylee nods seriously at Serin’s explanation, despite not understanding it.
Ya’ll know who she got that from? XD
Ellie looks up at Serin as they walk and timidly asks, “Have you possibly seen a girl who looks a lot like me, but wearing yellow?”
Layson looks beh…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Gentleman in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
I liked that! I think some stanzas to separate it might help, I wasn’t quite sure how the flow was supposed to go.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello hello!
Dance is awesome! I’ve always kinda wanted to learn… but lol never got around to it. I’m mineralizedwritings, writer, artist, and maker of comicy thingys. We do have a little bit of poetry going on here sometimes! I write dystopian ya, but have recently tried working on a song on of the characters in my story will…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah, your world building is so extensive! That’s really cool, and I love the lore behind it all. If you do those other drawings of her I would love to see them!
-
Light replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello and welcome back!! I never officially met you, but at the beginning of this year, I think in March, there was a short story contest, and I almost created a KP account in time to participate, but I wasn’t able to. Life, I guess. But I did read the short stories, and yours was so good!! I think it was called “Witches Son”…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello humans (I hope) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello and welcome!
I’m mineralizedwritings, I wright dystopian ya, draw, and do comicy stuffs.
A couple of newbie questions:
1. Describe your current story (or if you are writing more than one, your favorite)
2. What is your favorite of your characters to write and why?
3. How long have you been writing for?
4. Are snakes…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I KNOWWWWWWW!!!!
Yep, they both get redeemedddd!!!! <33333
Yay!!!!! <3 <3 <3 I can’t wait 😀
GIRLLLL!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I know 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭! @godlyfantasy12 It makes me look at Aramis in a whole new…
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re welcome!!
Lol!! Oh, he’s just in a castle a few hundred miles away…XD And I think he’s currently talking with Matthew XD.
That’s so sweet <3 <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh interesting! i might have seen some of that before actually. My dad really likes this old show called the three stooges, it has some moments like that. It’s quite racist at times (being such a old show) but I think his justification is that because he’s half Asian it’s not racist for him to watch it 😂 I didn’t know much of…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you! <3
Yeah, I had better get my baby back soon.
*glares at sunglasses wearing protection squad*
Where is he?
And yes he’s my Kandy Kaine 🥺. That’s what Lesli calls him too.
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
That drawing is beautiful. But the back story is 😭😭 NO!!! KAINE!!!
Awwww, Kaine and Everly’s relationship is so sweet.
And Kandy Kaine?! Pure gold XD!!
And yes, Kaine will be safe and protected in the protection squad *cue the protection squad jump out from a closet with sunglasses on*. We will make sure of it.…
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow!! I love those! I think my favorite is either Luke or Crosshair!! I really like your style!
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh my gosh!! That is so heart breaking 😭😭😭!! Oh!! I have a scene similar to that in my book! Tyrone reminds me of my character, Dylan. Poor Ty! I really want to read your book now. 😀
- Load More
