-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww Carter!! he’s so cute! Haha I love the quote “In my defense I was left unsupervised” XDXD!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hey Min!!! I will probably have to get off soon, 😭, but I’m doing pretty well today!!! Did some school, watched some Marvel, and wrote a bit on a Marvel Fanfic and am currently working on another Steve Rogers moodboard. 😂
Sounds like a great day! 😁😀 I have never seen any Marvel 😳 fanfics are great! I made one a long time ago, b…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76 @Idk-who-else-to-tag
Okay, here are two of my favorite charries <3<3!!
First of all!!
Name: Asher Brooks (His real parents last name is Brooks. His foster parents last name is Johnson)
Age: 14
Personality: Fun, happy, upbeat, loving, serious when the situation calls for it, hard working, trustworthy and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, maybe Carter? I haven’t seen him yet.
Hahah another Steve moodboard!? Lol, JK! I love him too <3<3
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Tell him, girl!!! 😁😊😉💕
Yesss!!! 😂😁😊
HE BETTER!!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
YES!!! 😡😡😡
UGHHHHH…IKR!?!? Every time I write him, it just gets harder to do what I’m gonna have to do to him later. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💕
Yes!!! Ahhhh 😭😭😭😭💕💕💕!! I know!! At least he’ll be happy in heaven…with Dietrich and Jezyk 😭😭😭😭
Awwww, thank you sooo much!!! You’re the sweet…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
I agree with both of y’all!!
First off, I want to say that just like how us girls and women aren’t all the same, not all men are the same either. Some men are more apt to show their emotions and have a softer/sweeter demeanor than others. Not all guys are these big, tough guys who won’t show any emotions, and…
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oops sorry!! Just now seeing this! I’m not really sure how to have my characters react, since they’ve never watched Star Wars or anything haha. You could go ahead and post it, and If theres something that I think my charries would find interesting (I mean, they’re very interested, they just can’t really relate since they’re not…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
OH MY GOSH!! HI!!! Oh my goodness! (Okay, lemme calm down for a second XD)
I was one of the people talking with you about the Rings of Power! 😂 I had a hobbit hole pfp
Ahh yes!! I absolutely remember!!
I actually tried to message you about Kingdom pen before CWW ended, but it wouldn’t let me :(. So I’m so glad that you made it!!…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Great job!! I really enjoyed it!! Thank you for tagging me 🙂
Looking forward to reading your Middle Earth short story!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
I agree that guys and girls are different, and that should show in our writing. 🙂 I think my writing will change the more people I meet, and I believe that God will put those people in my life when he wants me to meet them. I’d say that on average my girl characters do express emotion more than the guys in my story.
Also, the t…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww, thank y’all!!! 💕💕💕💕 Y’all are soooo sweet!!!
You’re so welcome!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤
And yes!!! I’m SO HAPPY it’s gotten to 75 pages!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Yes!! Your hard work paid off!! 🙂
And y’know…since y’all have already seen the scene with Leon and been so sweet…why don’t I go on ahead and share Riker’s part? 😁😉😏😜💕
Yes please!! Thank you 😁😉&…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Woah that looks great! I used to do graphite realism (birds, not people XD)! It really looks like him too! And yeah you can only do one at a time or kp eats the post lol.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22
Okay then! Thank you!
Princesa, I’ll add Asher and Dylan sometime today! thank you!v
-
Light replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
1. Which character is most like me? Probably Elizabeth Woodbridge, the sister of my WIP’s hero. She’s not a major character, but she looks a bit like me and we are both learning to do hard things even when it scares us. Rane Armistead, my WIP’s secondary hero, shares my love for words and refinement. And in my first novel, alrea…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ahh LEO!!! Everyone sees that you HAVE NOT failed your brothers…except you 😭😅
I can’t wait to read the rest of it 😉!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Loved both of those!
Riker 😥
I don’t have enough background to get a full gist of the second one, but I like the first one! And wow, 75 pages? You go girl!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, I might use the ideas for a future book.
Thanks! I might keep the guitar thing, I’m going to be learning guitar (if I make myself XD the first couple months of teaching yourself something new are never fun)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww Tauren!!! I’m so glad that you left out the disease part when you changed it! He’s too precious❤😢!
yeah, I can’t do that too him 😅
That was great, I really loved reading it! Yeah, I can tell that your writing has improved since then! That was in July?
Thanks! I’d say maybe mid-summer, july is when the story was new new and…[Read more]
- Load More
