@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I totally understand. I’m going to share one of my favorite verses because it always make me feel better:
“There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.” — Romans 8:1
I don’t know if that’s relevant to what you’re going through, but for me, it’s comforting even if it’s irrelevant 🙂
Praying for peace, joy,…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd I’d like to try Jacklyn!! I probably won’t be able to draw her until later this week though 🙂
In exchange, I have Francesca. In her mid to late thirties. She has brown hair with natural red highlights, and dark blue eyes, and a sweet smile — that of a mother. I’m not sure about anything else, though. Have fun with her!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, no worries! 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Ha! 😂
I’m kinda late to the party, but can I just say: this is priceless!!! ❤️❤️❤️
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter @dekreel @jenwriter17 @gabbyj
So…I sorta disappeared for the weekend, but I’m back!!!
I have 3 characters; here are their descriptions:
Jaclyn Fallows—the MC for my fantasy novella. 15 years old, has caramel hair that goes to the middle of her back, gray-blue eyes, a few freckles, and probably a mischievous smile/smirk. She i…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! This is Mr. Ironheart all over again….@ariella-newheart
Thank you for being the best editor-in-chief KP has ever had (to my knowledge). I can’t say anything eloquent right now so I’ll leave it at that.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Yay i’m glad you like them. 🙂
Haha! at first I wasn’t sure what you were talking about and I had to look at the pictures again.
Its just a throw blanket. 😉 I always take the photos on my bed since there’s a window above it. (Despite the natural light I manage to take really bad pictures. Ohwell.)
Those would be cool colors for a scarf! 😀 -
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter I love them! Thanks a lot!! 😀
BTW, may I ask what that crocheted thing is in the background? I have a scarf with those colors!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 yes, I wrote one, but it’s gone. I’ll try to fix it….
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj That villains one…*cries tears of laughter* I might incorporate this into my new story WIP thingy (which I really need to start…), it would be hilarious! (I posted about it a long, long, time ago in a galaxy not so far away…AKA back when I first joined KP…. Wow. That seems like so long ago. (I really need to stop rambling on and on…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Star Wars Story Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@inkling-for-christ 🙂 Just trying to help! 😀 Wow! That’s a great idea! Ooh…that would explain a lot that the Last Jedi didn’t (since Luke *bleep!* *spoiler-warning sign appears*) 😉 The Jadith watching Ben grow up would be cool. And right after RotJ…awesome! *activates Star Wars geeking out mode* *geeks out* 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic An idea in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 7 months ago
@spradlin Oh! 0.0 HI! X’D
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Great, idea, Cindy!!
Tagging @dragon-snapper. You are such an inspiration and such a great writer. Not to mention a wonderful friend to everyone on the forums! Thank you for inspiring us all, and always giving us random things to laugh about!
You’re the Xonos Darkgrate of KP! (Aetherlight reference… ask an Aethasian XD)
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Star Wars Story Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@inkling-for-christ The Grey Side is the middle ground of the Force, where people who use parts of both sides fall. Some notable examples of Grey Side users are Ahsoka Tano and the Father, Son, and Daughter (aka Morai) of Mortis.
Awesome! Hmm…maybe you could include how Luke finds Ahch-To or how your mc deals with Solo (now Kylo)?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine @notawriter Thank you guys so much! :’) (Wait. Will that actually turn into an emoji? *confuzzled*) You guys are so awesome! 🙂 😀
But yeah, it is a big step. Thank you so much for your prayers!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite
@jane-mareeThose are both very interesting observations! When I first agreed to join in on this I wasn’t sure how well it would work out. I was kind of expecting for everyone to notice the same things. But it doesn’t look like that’s the case! Isn’t the Bible so cool like that? 20 different people can read a chapter in the…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Bwahahaha
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Don’t worry about it 😉 And ill be praying too.
-
Joy replied to the topic Prayers in our writing in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Well, I’m no expert, but I know for a fact that when one prays to God, whether it’s you or a fictional being, it isn’t blasphemy or taking His name in vain. Because you’re talking to God, you know! (Or whatever equivalent of God you have in your story) 🙂
- Load More
