-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
(Sorry! As I said, I haven’t been on lately, unfortunately. There’s this horrible thing from the depths of Mordor called “schoolwork…” *shreds homework by accident* *stares at homework* *looks back at the Kingdom of Pen*)
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Actually commentary may not have been the correct term. My bible doesn’t have one that goes through the whole scripture. It just has little introductory bits at the beginning of every book 😉 But I do quite like reading it before I start a book.
Since it’s Sunday I don’t expect a lot of activity on here today but I went ahead and…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing @dekreel @dragon-snapper (@snapper? Sorry, I haven’t been on lately and all this name changing is confusing me…) @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @pretty_much_anyone_else
I have a prayer request, and if you guys could pray for it (me? *grammar*) that would be AWESOME!
Here goes:
So, I have a lot of friends who aren’t Christian and such (my…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Thank you! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter Sure, thanks!! Go ahead! 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter, have a go at him. I don’t care how you draw him
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Could I try Lauryne and Toby? Other people can draw them too still if they want. 🙂
@alia I’d love to try and draw Terus! 🙂 if that’s alright with you.
Do you care if the picture is full body or not? I can do a full body (or at least try) but they are a little harder so it could take longer. -
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999Â You need to send a script of that to TV channels. X’D I love it
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I get ya, but that’s fine. I’m biracial anyway 😉
Alrighty I’ll let ya know when Joyce is done! 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey I’m a bit late but I’d love to join in! I thought that I had replied to this topix, but no…no I didn’t. I have arrived now though
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Okay, I’ll try Jax! But as an early warning, I’m not that good at drawing boys either XD
Joyce is black. I didn’t want to say that the first time around because, well… I didn’t want to sound “prejudiced”
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Awesome! I’ll try to draw that for you as soon as I can 😉
Weeeellll…….I’m not very good at drawing boys. like, at all. so if you’d be willing to draw Jax, that’d be awesome. He’s 18, blond straight hair, smiling green eyes, but kinda quiet. lemme know if you need more details, like for a full body pic.
Thank youuuuuu! <3
Question…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Here’s a dialogue prompt I found, if anyone wants it.

-
Joy replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Good question…
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 What they said 😉
@rochellaine @aratrea @gh24682468999 Thank you!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
Sometimes I wonder what happened to Naomi’s other daughter-in-law, Oprah….
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Nope, you can draw Joyce 😀
YES! Of course I am! 😉 Do you have a character?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea @rochellaine @gh24682468999 Oooooh, that explains it. I haven’t finished watching that video 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine 🙂 Are we allowed to post just photo prompts too?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Please do! I think you have a very different style than I do. 🙂 I’m interested to see what your prompts look like. I hope one of them makes me think of a story to write!
- Load More
