-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Uh, yes, kinda. I’ve always felt that your signature created something like the Streisand effect, which is that when someone tries to cover something up, it accidentally brings more publicity to the thing, whereas if they hadn’t mentioned it in the first place, it wouldn’t be covered up, but it wouldn’t be noticed. 😀
The original…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@allison-grace aw, I see. *pats you (gently) on head with hoof* 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine @aislinn-mollisong @skredder @anyone
I’m writing. Although since I just posted the next part of the KPA I might also get distracted…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@valtmy Yay! *happy dance* Still praying!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine No way!
Wait, are you saying that if I stop implying that I’m not a wolf, people will believe I’m not a wolf??
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Okay, great! Take your time. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Cool! Glad you liked it. Um…can I read it? *looks at you from the corners of my eyes*
No worries if you don’t want me to, though. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oh, Oh! I knew it was you! I knew it was you! 🙂
It’s great! And we know you’re not a wolf, but the over-assertion of it might make it seem that you are, but don’t want to be, right? 😀
-
valtmy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@introvert_girl @daeus @ingridrd @sam-kowal
Great news! So even after that horrible job interview, they have contacted me and told me that they’re keen to take me on! 😀
It’ll still be a while before they can make an actual offer so I’m still praying about it and there are other positions that have also sparked my interest so I’ll still need G…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
The Gif-Hiders: An Easter Story
Part Six: The Green-Eyed Bumbler
“Hi there! You must be Jenna!”
Jenna’s shivering softened a little, but she didn’t dare move, or open her eyes. Who said that? Where was the dog creature?
“Are you all right?” said the voice, clearly concerned.
She heard footsteps approaching her, crunching leaves as they came,…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice OH. MY. GOODNESS. you want me to alpha read your sequel to Stars Fill Infinity?!
……um…..
YESSSSS!!!! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd I’m doing Jaclyn! I just haven’t started her yet… Thank you!
Anyone else? I would like more than one go…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I’ll do her!!!! She sounds like a cool character… 😉
And (I forget) is anyone already drawing Jaclyn for me? Dekreel, I thought it was you but I might be wrong…no pressure; I was just checking! 🙂
Here’s her description again for anyone who’s interested: Jaclyn Fallows—the MC for my fantasy novella. 15 years old, has carame…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper 😀 You’ll certainly be welcome to beta read it if you’d like. In the interest of full disclosure though, you should know it probably won’t be ready until the end of the year. Sorry, it’s going to be a long book. 😉
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel 😀 I like this idea
Here is Stan’s continuation…
Bessy smiled.
“Look what I made,” she said proudly, eyes glowing. “Don’t you like it?”
Freda took a step back.
“Bessy… what have you done?” she whispered. “What is that thing?”
Freda closed her eyes.
“It’s a thing I made out of rocks,” Bessy said. She shifted the terrible…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus XD 😛 It’s my trademark to describe WIPs 😀
*swallows* Okay. Of course, I imagine they wouldn’t to associate with dragons too much anyway, being tree people… at least not proper fire-breathing ones. Flames around wood, and all
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I know. The more you think about things, the more you realize how deep it actually is.
@salome01w4g It is a vicious cycle 😛 I suppose its part of our natural ups and downs, but we always have to take care to stay rooted in God
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Good night!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, I don’t know if you’re still here, but I’ve got to go now. It is way later than I want to admit…
😀 Goodnight!
- Load More
