-
Joy replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42Â Nice job. I think you should put all of them in there. XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Uhh, it’s an outfit… from the future. XD I guess you could say you’re a sci-fi person (since you like Star Trek…)
Naw, that’s okay. I think we’re okay here 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Okaaaay…that’s an interesting description. What’s a futuristic outfit? Should we move this discussion over to your KPA topic?
I don’t know if I’m good enough to make a cliffhanger with every section, so I’ll go with posting it in the whole when it’s done. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@christianna-hellwig Thanks a lot!! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine *glances at you warily* Consider me warned. But you’ll still have to… *checks self* BIDE your time 🙂
I imagine you in a futuristic outfit. More or less. Probably with your hair down.
I think your story should be serial if it’s long enough, or if it has some really cool cliffhanger. Otherwise, for what it’s worth, I’d post it…[Read more]
-
valtmy replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Wow this is a great discussion!
My WIP is about a queen that falls from grace, joins the theater, becomes a celebrity and proceeds to wage the historical equivalent of a Twitter war with her political enemies.
-
Daeus replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@valtmy Wonderful!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oooh, you awful creature! I think I might make you disappear now…oh wait, if I do that, I’ll never find out if I’m in it or not. Okay, you’re still here. But be warned, I’m watching you!
Do you know what I look like? What would you picture me as if you were describing me for the KPA?
I finished a short (very short) section of my…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Thank you!
I’m not telling you if you’re in it or not. You’ll have to wait and see…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I shall never make you disappear – unless I change my mind. 😀
So, am I going to be in it soon? I said I didn’t care, but I think now I do.
*prepares arguments* *shuffles papers* *clears throat*
Ahem! It is currently nighttime, and you are there, and you’re lurking around the forum, so by rights I should make an appearance soon. Do…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04Â Making character notes for the KPA… Can I ask you a really weird question? Are you male or female? I’ve always thought you were a male, but I may be wrong…Â o.o
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Now, now, honestly you’ve been gracious to me, too! Believing in me, a seemingly preposterous creature. Or else you probably would have made me disappear by now! I am in your favor.
Oh, I haven’t finished the KPA yet. By no means. I’m trying to fill in a gap right now…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
People fighting over cereal with lots of high-tech armor.
Best. Description. Ever.
That’s hilarious. It was so weird at first I couldn’t figure out what you were talking about, and then I remembered your topic about your book, and realized that, however weird, that’s actually an accurate description. 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@valtmy Cool, thanks!
And what do you want to look like?
-
valtmy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Sure you can add me as a character. I’m interested to see what you come up with. 😀
As for my personality… I am an INTJ. That’s all you need to know. 😉
OK to be serious, I usually come across as a very logical person with unhealthy perfectionistic tendencies and a dry and cynical sense of humour. But I also have a romantic and…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel You’re too nice to scratch me, but I’m not nice enough to refrain from calling you a wolf? *walks away ashamed* I am humbled by your graciousness.
😀 You see, the thing is, I don’t know whether it’s easier to believe you’re a wolf who can talk, when wolves can’t talk, or that you’re a chasm beast who can talk, when there is no such t…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine *cringes*
Don’t worry, I’m too nice to scratch you. *scratches a wall instead* 😛
Hi! How’s it going?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 Um, @dekreel reminded me of this yesterday. I wrote a KP comic, (I think that’s what it’s called?) so, you could add that if you want. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine *stares at you blankly, trying to make sense of what you just said…* Yeah, uh-huh, I understand what you’re saying.
Great, well I hope there is no Streisand effect…
@daughteroftheking Yeah! In fact at this point I’m halfway to being a Chosen One…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Hello, Wolfie! How are you?
*runs away screaming* Don’t scratch me! Don’t scratch me! It’s only a JOKE!!!!
- Load More
