-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Hey there! You caught me in the middle of a Newsies clip! 😀
I can probably be on for a half hour or so, but then I’ve got to go to bed.
Now for the musicals: You must have heard of Oliver!, since it’s based on Charles Dickens’ (who you said you like) novel Oliver Twist. Or have you not? How about The Student Prince? In that…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I don’t know if you’re still here, but I’ve finally got time to write (yay!!!).
More musicals?? (YAY!!!!) Hit me! Well, no, don’t hit me, throw them gently.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking Did you just change your profile picture? 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
I had an idea for a story a while ago, but I never wrote it because I was working on too many other things – and still am. So I’ll set the idea out there and hope one of you likes it/tries it out.
So, the MC is an assassin hired to kill people who become too threatening to the people in power. Kind of got the idea from the “Kennedy Curse” and s…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing because it’s really cool that you’re the only person here (besides Josiah) that I have met in real life. 😀
@seekjustice again for all the crazy musical tossing we’ve been doing lately.
@supermonkey42 as a thanks for putting all the KP Lit. on an easily accessible website!
Is that enough tags for right now? I can think of a few more…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing I used to dream I was a helicopter…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Anyone feel like writing with me? @dekreel @seekjustice @anyone-else-who-is-crazy-or-lives-in-Australia-or-both
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing You moved up north?!!! How far north? Are you closer to us now? Are you still in the same state, or did you move to a state farther north? Or did you not move north, but just moved to the mountains or something? Or did the Southern states get extra snow this year? (We got barely any up in the middle states, so it could have passe…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Uh, thanks, I guess?
“Rochellaine takes the potato-squash berry and tries it. She thinks it tastes awful but is too polite to spit it out.”
Ooooh, be quiet, Mr. Narrator! You have no right to be in these forums. Get out! (I have no reason to be polite to you, since your existence depends solely on our imaginations.)
…okay, tha…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel do I look like I would kill of a character based on someone on a form that most people like. *grins* Maybe… But that doesn’t mean anything… *bigger grin* Ooooh… The suspense. *cackles* [I feel like cackling more since you had me cackle in the story. :3 ]
But he’s supposed to be the Wiser, sooooo… :3 (there’s your inkling of hope.…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel
Nay. XP
A character in James Riley’s books who is actually James Riley…… Just read the books they are really good. Half Upon a Time and Story Thieves series. I can’t say much without spoilers. -
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing So that’s how the Wiser… *stares into deep space*
Please tell me he isn’t actually…!
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel thank you. *grins*
Yeah… He’s terrible. 😛 -
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal I meant to tag you here and got confused…
Couldn’t Stan climb up with his claws? And people can climb without claws, he could do it that way. Right? Tell him to keep trying to fly. I would say a good tip is to do power strokes for take off and relax. Make your wing tips almost met in dead air for power strokes. But of course for l…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing XD
Oh, my. We do! … Wanna race and see who upgrades to Chosen One first? XD
Also, who is … “Nobody??” Or should I even ask…?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing … Well that was a roller coaster of emotions 0.0
BTW the narrator was brilliant X’D
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing lol, a moss jacket? man, that farmer was pretty hard core to dig out a cave to make it bigger 😉 sounds awesome
ooh, I hope you find your stories!
-
Catwing replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel thank you! I took that picture actually. (We moved and we got snow!) 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel we have about the same number of posts! *laughs*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel *laughs* The things we put our characters through. (No wonder Nobody what’s to start a revolt. though according to him we’re the fictional ones. 😛 )
Though I wonder if I will ever kill of a character I like… Probably not. 😛 (I’ll just have them Easter egg in other books and readers will freak out. Muh, ha, ha!) - Load More
