-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey anyone? I’m writing for a little bit.
@dekreel @catwing @jenwriter17 (even though it’s not the weekend yet 🙂 ) @seekjustice (if it’s not too early in the morning) @ingridrd @anyone-else
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42Â Yeah, I definitely wouldn’t want to be in his shoes!
Cool! But you’d actually be willing to write something that wasn’t fantasy? Or… *whispers in horror* …would you turn this pet idea of mine into fantasy? 😀
I think you’d probably do better with a male protagonist than I would. 🙂 If you do end up doing it, I’m going to c…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
How. Did. I. Miss. This. This is so cool!!!! Someone hurry up and tag me…! 😉 😉
-
Ingrid started the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey, guys!
Someone had this idea a while back (I feel like it was Rosey Mucklestone, but kudos to whoever it was!). Anyway, someone starts a story, then someone else writes the next part and so on. Essentially, this is a cool way to write an interesting and sometimes crazy story all together! It was super fun the last time we did it. :)…[Read more]
-
Ingrid's profile was updated 8 years, 6 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel It’s okay, it’s my fault for not being on KP enough! 🙂 Thanks though! 😀
But seriously, who’s the glowing-eyed dog? *wags tail hopefully* *knocks over lamp with fluffy gold tail* (Btw this is me now…I decided to post as my dog-character 😀 )
-
Joy and
Ariel Ashira are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Skredder replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy Oh my word! Reading that was epic! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@princessfoo Thank you!!
Well, you won’t be in this one, but I am hoping to write other holiday-themed stories, so I shall fit you in there somewhere 😉
*peers at giant list of characters* Whew, I have a lot to do…
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal @dragon-snapper *beams* GIF WAR!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I would read this story, but I don’t really like writing romance (or stories with romance in them) I like the idea though 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jadamae Thank you! Yes, I try to include everyone at least once 😉
Yes! Ben made a website called The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature which contains all (or at least most) Kapeefer literature ever written 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira HELLO! 😀  Wait… does this mean I have a fan?! *blinks* *stares into deep space struggling to take it in…*
Thank you very much! I’m a little bit of a techie, so naturally I thought your signature was pretty awesome 😉
MBTI is a personality type. It’s very popular here. If you’d like, you can take the test here! 😉 I am an…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper I suppose. And it’s certainly humorous when it does happen! 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jessi-rae I don’t know… they kind of just… happen though.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Is there a thread specifically for GIF wars? ‘Cause if not, you should totally make one.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Sounds like you paint a diverse set of things. 🙂
And thank you about the picture. It’s something I found for a school project years ago and I’ve been using as my profile picture in several place.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Apologies for hijacking your thread.
- Load More
