-
Rochellaine replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Voice is my main instrument. (It really is, because I do take voice lessons and sing both regular songs and opera. 🙂 ) But I also play a little on the piano, violin, and harp. I sing constantly too! It’s kind of impossible for me not to sing. Believe me, I’ve tried. 😀
What styles of music do you like?
-
Catwing replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I moved last year. Stayed in the same state though. We just got more snow. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Oh, and I realize that it’s going to be your story, so don’t feel like you have to do exactly what my original idea was. That was just a prompt, and I won’t mind if you decide you need to change things to fit your own style. 🙂
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Ah. That would be very good. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Maybe what?
-
LivGiordano and
Bella B. are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Ohhh, I see. 😀 Thanks!!! But now prepare for multiple questions on the progress of the story…unless you decide not to write it! 🙂 😀 (I’m a very impatient person.)
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jessi-Rae I would like to think Kay did it. Because she would fake his death. And put him in a nice house until it was safe later. she’s good at that. 😀
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hello!
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Maybe. 😛
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Who’s your favorite character, that you would blame for the Wiser’s death?
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong He isn’t acually Nobody. Just a random narrator. 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Thanks! 🙂 😀 Okay. Yay! 😀 I dunno though, as an optimistic extroverted bouncy golden retriever, I can get a little annoying at times…. ;D
@aislinn-mollisong LOL! I had that EXACT reaction!!!!
I was like “WOOOAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH” and my mom was like “WHAT’S WRONG?” and I was like “Nothing, just a KP thing.”
Nobody…… *growls deep in…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young *waves hands* I’m here!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal That was an, um, interesting poem? 😀 Thanks for the summary; it is very kind of you to do that instead of forcefully commanding me to read the book like Ethryndal was trying to do… 🙂 😀
Innocence does not vindicate you.
I actually LOVE that! It should be used in a story. The villain could say it, couldn’t he? It’…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine  @seekjustice  @catwing
Hello? Anyone? I should be writing for a little while. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine sorry. I don’t know how he got here though. XP (I had him die because he is the mentor character)
@dragon-snapper Thank you. You should watch what you accidentally call yourself.
Precious moments.
Muh, ha, ha! ;3
@ethryndal I didn’t, some character probably did. It wasn’t me though. You will have to wait until the next…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Greetings! I also love (dark) chocolate… 😉
What kind of chocolate do you like?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Great. 🙂 But…you didn’t say whether you’d let me read it. Or do you not like other people reading your stuff?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@gabbyj *stares in shock* You captured her perfectly! Thank you, thank you, thank you! 🙂
- Load More
