-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago

That level. The level of – the ingredients are currently being assessed and…
thanks for reminding me. *facepalm*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper How’s the LOKD going? Anywhere past the Gollum-Looking-Agonized-GIF Level? XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I’m writing my novel. Till 5:10 EST. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Awesome. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
SNAPPER! Hello! What are you working on? I have an essay, as stated before… 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Choppy Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@emma-flournoy Dey are all mine. *nods*
*is glad that you are stalking my blog* -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel You still there?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ll tag other people, too…
@kaya-young @jenwriter17 @seekjustice @catwing @aislinn-mollisong @ingridrd @dragon-snapper @that_writer_girl_99 @winter-rose @anyone
I’m writing!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder 🙁 I will pray for you and your family
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hi! Still here? I’m writing an essay for school
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @kaya-young @catwing @jenwriter17 Hey girls! Do any of you feel like joining me in writing?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I wake to the sound of rustling grass and the smell of blood. Only, I can’t see anything, not even when I open my eyes.
“Did we win?” I mumble breathlessly.
Akila wipes stray hairs away from her face. “Yeah, why?”
I grunt, struggling to sit up. “If we won, why am I bleeding?”
“When you got stabbed the enemy, everyone was so surprised they…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Oh, I’m so sorry! Definitely still praying for you and your family.
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Thank you for all of the prayers, everyone. A little update, I received word today that he passed away yesterday. If you could continue praying for the family, that would be much appreciated.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal 😛 I suppose that was slightly mean. If it bothers him too much he can come fight for his honor, I suppose.
Hmm. This could definitely make for some interesting thematic points. The Villain sees that there is no such thing as real innocence, and because everyone’s fallen… well, there isn’t, in a purely natural state. So in a way,…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira 😀 Welcome to Kingdom Pen, the bestistest place on the internet!
Stan says hi, too. Stan is my pet dragon, who… well, if you’ve been reading the forum you might have gotten to know him already.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I wake to the sound of rustling grass and the smell of blood. Only, I can’t see anything, not even when I open my eyes.
“Did we win?” I mumble breathlessly.
Akila wipes stray hairs away from her face. “Yeah, why?”
I grunt, struggling to sit up. “If we won, why am I bleeding?”
“When you got stabbed the enemy, everyone was so surprise…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@emma-flournoy *passes out pancakes. With raspberries*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations I love Celtic music! I don’t do a lot of folk, but some American/English true folk music. (Like, actually written in the 1800s. 🙂 ) My favorites to sing are oldies and Americana; popular songs from the 1910s-50s. I also enjoy operetta and musicals. I like Disney, too, but only the older music from the 30s-50s. What type of Di…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
Casse would rather take the train. She loves travel. Dagny would also take the train, but Janice would teleport.
@perfectfifths First off, I love that movie! 😀
Casse would rather call the brute squad. Dagny would to. Janice would rather be the brute squad.
Let’s see. Would your character rather run around in the rain or stay in…[Read more]
- Load More
