-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Ha, I did that too. Poor Justice.
Can you imagine how many shirts I would need? You haven’t even read my novella, Comrade, yet. You don’t know the half of it.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking *eats ice cream* *licks spoon* Thank you! And have you noticed I’ll soon be the same? Only 35 more posts after this one, I believe…scary thought. I think the rank I achieve should be “Time Waster” rather than “Eccentric Mentor.” 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Ariella-newheart @rochellaine
Watch and learn my friends.
Step 1: Give them a horrible backstory. (E.G. unloved orphan raised by an arrogant, but caring shinobi, becomes a ninja. Best friend betrays him, attempts to kill him not once but twice. Becomes assassin etc)
Step 2: Redeem them. Make everything fluffy clouds and rainbows.
Step 3: Have…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking Does everyone but me kill their characters?! I tried once, but chickened out and let him miraculously recover from the wounds inflicted by a firing squad. I just love my characters so much I can’t be mean to them.
But anyway, my brother says it’s the best part of the book when he wakes up after being “killed” because it’s fu…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice How can you do that?!!! When I love my characters I want to give them everything. And I’m like that in real life too: when I love someone, I want to do everything for them. So…does that mean you’re like that in real life? I was going to invite you to come to America, but I don’t think it would be safe…
@dekreel In the st…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ll be back guys! Seeya later!
*leaves room* *trips on rock*
Ariella…?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I feel the same way — believe me. 😉
No… I got most of them from my baby book. I have no knowledge of other book references
@ariella-newheart You know who my favorite “Ren” is? KYLO. X)
‘Course it counts. It’s worldbuilding! 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Those are some really cool names, I especially like Echo and Briar! I once knew a girl called Bryony as well, which is another pretty flower name. I like flower and gem names. There’s also an island in Australia called Elcho Island, and I’d love to call a character Elcho one day!
@rochellaine @Ariella-newheart Ha! Renjiro is not dead…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Oh my goodness! Have I really posted that quickly and often? I feel like it’s necessary to slow down, but I keep wanting to post more… 🙂
*looks over your list of names* You like the name “Gidget?” It’s so cute!! Do you know the backstory and the book it came from? I’ve never read the book, but I’ve seen the movie, and I loved it…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Ohhh, well I noticed that I really like “T” names. Particularly T boy names.
Tyler, Tyver, Tristan, Toby, Tory, Tony, Thomas…
But I like V names and J names, too 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart If @seekjustice loves someone to pieces, they usually die by the end of the story. Trust me, I’ve seen it happen, and wept buckets of tears over many of her characters. I even wrote a poem about how all her characters die.
Renjiro, watch out! You have been warned. Break free of the ties that bind you to Seekjustice and def…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart ARI! ‘Ello!!
(I can’t believe I just called you that. Ah, well, we’re friends, right? 😉 )
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I have a character called Ren too, but it’s short for Renjiro. He’s also the bestiest ever and I love him to pieces.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I mean have you noticed that a majority of the names you like start with a certain letter? My favorites seem to be “K” and “R” with which I like names such as Kenneth, Kendall, Kent, Rolfe, Ronnie, Reymblyn, Kirlas, Ray, Raelyn…I could go on. 🙂 @seekjustice said she also prefers the letter “R” as you’ll see if you read up a few posts.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, wow. I saw earlier that you had 950 posts and you were almost an Eccentric Mentor. Well I was curious and I looked up when you first introduced yourself.
…
IT WAS JUST OVER TWO MONTHS AGO! I don’t believe it! That’s even faster than me!! 😀 😀 😀 Congratulations, Rochellaine, you have beat the record for most frequent…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Preferred letters? Like individual letters?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Keep in mind that this list will continue to grow longer. *inhales deeply*
Girls names:
- Aerona
- Aine
- Airow
- Aithne
- Altair
- Archne
- Aske
- Audris
- Avriletta
- Baree
- Bazyl
- Sheba
- Vekka
- Bethyl
- Bree
- Briar
- Cachet
- Chalice
- Koko
- Dae
- Devon
- Dot
- Dove
- Echo
- Elke
- Esther
- Fae
- Faune
- Ferne
- Franki
…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
My thoughts exactly, though I do like his name a lot. Liliom is a pretty cool name, though I feel it should have been a girls name. Also, it’s weird that his real name is consistently spelt differently. Well, I’ll definitely get around to those soon(ish)!
I read it the other month, it was definitely weird and freaky to some extent,…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi @dekreel ! Welcome home. 😀 Do you have preferred letters like @seekjustice and I were talking about?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel *is jealous because Dekreel’s book has 75,000 names in it and mine only has 40,000*
Definitely, fire away!
- Load More
