-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay.
I’ve almost finished reading it and I’ve got to say that talking to someone through a low window is near the top of my list of “most romantic settings!” 😀 😀 😀 It happened several times between one of my favorite fictional couples: Patty and Bill, from Carolyn Wells’ Patty series. So you have totally made my day with the C…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Cool! I’m actually not going to be around for much longer, since I have physiotherapy today, but I should be around at my usual time today.
Yes, I did. 😀 and I’m sorry, but we will eventually get to the last two chapters 🙁
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Hello! I’m here. 🙂 I’m going to read your chapters then work on my western.
Did you get my message about A Tale of Two Cities?
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel This is cool!
Name: Kaya Young
Species: Giraffe
Appearance: Light purple and violet, long eyelashes, and dark brown eyes.
Personality: Sweet, has trouble focusing, joyful, gets really excited over everything.
Other notes and/or facts: Smells like pink roses, enjoys hula-hooping, and loves fountain pens. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Sorry 😀 I’ve read the first part but I’ve had a crazy weekend and haven’t had time to comment yet, which hopefully I’ll be able to do today 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @catwing @skredder Anyone around? I’m writing!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 That’s wonderful!!! (Goodbye 🙁 )
Um…yeah?? I think so. Or wouldn’t it be your Thursday? or your Friday maybe, if we’re being technical, because it’s at 7pm…I don’t know.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Is this boring???? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@mnvalentine Thank you for letting us read this. I have to say that I am pretty curious as to what happens after this chapter. But, it does seem a bit stagnant. It didn’t feel like anything was really moving. Even the part where they had to rush to move everything in a week didn’t feel hurried. The characters themselves didn’t seem to move much.…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Through the majority of the story, it will be told from Casse’s POV. There are a few times where I will go into another character’s POV. Like I did with Evelyn in this one. The majority, like 96% of the story is going to be from Casse’s POV.
Head-hopping is a big problem I know I have and one of the things that I really need to fix…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder I read it! I still love this family 🙂 …..
There were only a few little things I commented on. I saw you said that it was supposed to be in Casse’s POV, which I didn’t know; I thought you were doing omniscient POV. I would suggest more following Casse’s action and her thoughts to make it her POV.
I’m looking forward to the next part! 😀
-
Skredder replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice This is gonna be good! I also requested access. 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Alright-y then! Here’s part 2. It’s a bit longer than part 1. 🙂
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xt0Mg5mn3HJW2aIZvbheF66fFbkISe567zs-KRVw7N0/edit?usp=sharing
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey guys! 😀 So seems like everyone’s taking a hiatus. 😛 I’m going to as well. Whatnot with NaNo, School, blogging and trying to get my book ready for publication, I need more time than I have. So I shall return, but for now, I’m on a vacation. I’ll still be posting on my blog and I’ll be on facebook too. 😀 Visit me!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I just finished watching ATOTC 1958. I am weeping, comfort me! I am thankful it is the first two chapters of your novel you have given us, rather than the last, for I could never bear it.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder I’m ready for it any time you’re ready to give it 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Yay! I can’t wait to read it! I requested access 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 By all means, read away! 🙂
Sorry about the POV issue. I can’t seem to stay in one head. I will fix that when I edit the story. It’s supposed to be Casse’s POV.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice This Friday? (Wednesday for me, right?) Okay, I’ll be praying for you!
@warrenluther04 That’s great! I prayed for you several times yesterday, and was very happy to read your message in my email. 🙂 Goodbye, see you soon!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@leumeister You compose? That’s cool! My brother is a classical style composer. Well, if you’d like to send me those links I’ll listen to them, but I’ll warn you that they probably will not have a chance at changing my preferences. 🙂 Sorry. So if you, as the composer, don’t want to have a possibility of someone disliking them, you prob…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Private Messaging in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
@valtmy Usually people on here are really nice about it if you just let them know you only want a specific few people on the document. You might get a few random views of people reading it, but they won’t comment unless you want them to. People always ask me for permission before commenting on my documents, and I do the same for others. So if…[Read more]
- Load More

Aw, you too?! *sniffs* this is too much.
Well I hope you have a great hiatus! 🙂 We’ll have to have some celebratory part when you, Dekreel, and Warren return. 😉 when do you think you’ll be back?
Not you too! *sighs* When will you return? Can I still tag you?
@jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira Absolutely you can still tag me. 🙂 I just might not be able to respond all the time, but I love hearing from you all. <3
And I expect to return within a week or few. Certainly no longer than May 1.
@dragon-snapper Okay! 😀 At least you guys aren’t taking super long hiatuses 🙂
*waves good bye to another friend* Please return… You will be missed.
So long for now, Chosen Kid. :3