-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh, and I’m doing Romans 5:1-5 and talking about hope! Using books, of course, as illustrations.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
It’s annoying, but kind of funny at the same time. I’d just remarked to my little sister a little while before hand that the most romantic meetcute I could think of would be a girl getting her notes blown away and then gallantly collected by a gentleman. whereupon she would be so grateful she would fall in love…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh my goodness! I’m so sorry!! I’m praying for you.
What’s the topic? (Only answer if you feel like you have time… 😉 )
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Well, you remember how I’m doing a talk for my youth group tonight? Well, I had two handwritten copies of my notes and I was copying it out so that I could actually read it (because my handwriting is super terrible). Unfortunately, with the exception of notes numbers 1 and 2, the rest have blown away upon the autumn winds.
Which…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh my! Yes, I’m around. 🙂 What do you need to be encouraged about?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Are you around yet?? I’m in need of emotional encouragement.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Aw, thank you! 😀 I’m so glad you like Rin 🙂
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I had kinda forgot to tell you, but I loved chapter 3! Skredder is right, it flowed really well. 🙂
I can’t wait to find out what happens next!
Also did I mention how much I really just love Rin? 😉
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x If you have room for a purple giraffe you are welcome to put me in! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Have you seen the Character Search Corner that Dekreel made? It’s got a very extensive list of KP characters which should help you with writing any KP fiction.
Here’s the link in case you haven’t seen it yet.
-
filewriter@base13x started the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Um, no. I don’t think we’ve lost our minds. We’re just writers. It’s not like we’re crazy, right?
Haha, anyways.
What this is really about is… *clears throat* I. Am. Going to… Write… AstoryofKingdomPen!!!
I am way to excited about this, but, yes, I am going to write a KPA, because we are so in need of another one. 😉 I know that I am new…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jess-penrose Good luck on your class! And congratulations on the words you got in. Unfortunately, I can’t banish this distraction. I’m currently in a hotel room with other people. The best I’ve got is my back is to the tv and my earbuds are on high (not devastatingly high). 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jess-penrose Thanks! For the most part it’s coming along nicely. Of course, it’s a little hard to write with the tv on in the room. 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jess-penrose It’s about a girl who loses her family when she’s six. After ten years of living as a thief she gets caught stealing from the royal family, a crime punishable by death. However, they give her the option of becoming the queen’s handmaiden or execution. The problem, she blames the royal family for the death of her family and hates them…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Does that mean you don’t like any music with beats on the 2 and the 4? Or you just dislike guitar-based rock?
XD It’s intriguing to see someone describe a musician like Elvis as a new rock style, because usually I think of him as super old rock. That made me chuckle, but he was a new style for the time
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jess-penrose Oh, that sounds cool!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jess-penrose I’m working on Clouded Fury. What about you?
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing, WHAT! I HAVE STILL NOT REPLIED TO THIS!?! Sorry, I thing everything is fine as far as B-bot and my characters go. No, not fiercer. It’s perfect!
He’s like. “Evil? searching definition… processing data… definition is-
Dog! Dog is a friend. Silent processing… reaction to friendship…” and he waves. XD
Sorry, was I not supposed…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@leumeister Woooow…. that is so awesome. That high squeaky melody on Mach 11! It’s chill as ice but it also sounds playful and emotional. I also like how 2nd Chances sounds electronic, but also organic. XD I sorta wish I could buy the track to support you, but bandcamp doesn’t accept cash….
Hmm, the Linux MultiMedia Studio looks pretty…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jess-penrose Ahoy! I’m writing too. 🙂
- Load More
