-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kindly critique this, will you? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Thanks for the feedback…very helpful!
@ariel-ashira YESS!!! Oh, I’m so glad you liked it!
@daughteroftheking Thank you kindly. And yes, those are some good points. *strokes chin*
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 @seekjustice I’m sorry I’m late giving this out. Here is part 6!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HQ1GUhtax3d_vpEo9452EnnEnDh3RbF-vkf_7Rt0fYM/edit?usp=sharing
I hope y’all like it! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Great job! Both the story and the characters are very interesting.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@valtmy Ugh. I can completely relate to problems with school and exams! 🙁 I’ll be praying for you.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Are you around? I finally am here! 😀 …for a little bit, at least.
I’m going to just comment in your WIiE document with what I was going to say about Justice, but then I’ll try to write a little bit before I crash.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Sorry, I couldn’t join you writing today 🙁
I have a question for you though: What are some good family musicals to watch? (cuz I know you don’t like musicals 😛 )
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@valtmy I’m praying.
-
valtmy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hey guys I have a prayer request. I have a project at school as well as upcoming exams that I am struggling with. So if any of you can pray for me I’ll really appreciate it. Thanks!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbas13x Ooh, this is starting to get really exciting! 😀
(you scared me with B-bot by the way 😉 )
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Bye! See ya later! 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Oh dear! That is worrisome! Very worrisome indeed! This is getting really good!! 🙂
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Bye, @jess-penrose Unfortunately, I also have to go. 🙁 Bye. This was fun and the first time I have ever done it. I bid you both a good night. *waves and bows*
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose, @skredder. Oh, okay. I get it know. Cool! I just finished Part three. As you probably already know, Skredder. Penrose, If you want to read what I just wrote, it’s on the topic, Truly lost our minds. 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose Okay, so this short story is actually based on a novel (or series) I want to write. It starts out in modern times with all electricity in the world going out. Literally, anything that runs on electricity shut down at one time around the globe. The story takes place over 200 years as society tries to reinvent itself, taking a…[Read more]
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
A Kingdom Pen Adventure: Truly Lost our Minds
By
The File Writer of Base13x (@filewriterbase13x)
Part three: After the Storm
I opened my eyes eyes slowly, groaning as I sat up. Confused, I realized that I was on the floor. I rubbed the soreness off of my cheek. I noticed golden sun rays shining through the little gaps of the window shutters.…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x From what I have been able to gather, the setting is usually Victorian times, before electricity, where technology evolved slightly differently. Everything is steam-power instead of electric powered, including airships. Other things are based on a lot of clockwork and many people wear goggles. There are probably some parts that…[Read more]
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder. Oh, I hope you finish it in time. I am kind of embarrassed about this but… what is steampunk exactly?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose Do you have any tips for me? Anything you especially love to see or that sticks out as steampunk to you in stories?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x You could say that. I am trying to write a steampunk short story. The problem? I have no earthly clue how to write steampunk! Never have I ever written a story so slowly. And…I kinda need to have it done by tomorrow night. There’s a total of 129 words on it right now. 🙁
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Thanks you two!!! How are you doing @skredder? Are you writing something now?
- Load More
