-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper YAAAAAY! 😀 😀 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy Yep. I also felt it was just a tad too organized. My writing needs to be more free, I think. The organization can be good for some people, just not me. 😉 There are many reasons I prefer KP … but I should probably write instead of rant. XD XD But wow I’ve missed this place.
@DEKREEL !!!!! I’M BACK!!!
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Yep that was me! 🙂
See you!
Welcome back!
Yeah, I tried getting into Story Embers too but it was overwhelming because there seemed to be new people coming in every day before I could even get comfortable with those who were already there.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine XD It’s good to be back. Actually, I wasn’t over at Story Embers that much either. I tried, but really just couldn’t get into it. Too many people, too many other forums, and I found it harder… harder than here. No, I’m a Kapeefer through and through and there’s nothing that’s keeping me from that. I’ll be around more often here…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper Oh my, I almost changed my mind and stayed just for that! Where have you been? Over in that horrid, newly-sprung town known as Story Embers? We’ve missed you!
But I’m really going to go now. 🙁 See you all later!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy I have horrible trouble with wanting to move on to the good parts, too. 🙁 Actually I’m right there in my western. I’ve written a decent sized word count compared to the other times I let you all beta-read, but nothing’s happened, it seems to me, for all those words I wrote. 😮 I don’t know what to do! I’ll just have to keep going unt…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine @valtmy @whoever else

Here to join you guys! KP can’t get rid of their chair-melting dragon so easily. 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @valtmy I’m here again! you two still here?
Valtmy, was it you a long time ago that said you watched My Hero Academia?
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
In terms of word count, it is not since my first chapter is much shorter than the rest. In terms of plot progression and engagement… 😕
I am getting impatient and wanting to move on to the good parts so I am struggling with getting through all the necessary set-up.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy Hey! Thanks for showing up, I was getting distracted. Maybe now I’ll focus. 😉
Is the second chapter still in third place?
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Hey, I’m back. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 I might be. It depends on when we eat dinner.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I’m not writing right now, but I think I will be in about an hour, maybe a little less. will you be on then?
@seekjustice you need this 😉 https://storiarts.com/products/les-miserable-writing-gloves?variant=379148339
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 *squints back* I didn’t see @ariel-ashira‘s post, since she didn’t tag me.
Ha! 😛
Are you writing now? I think @seekjustice may have left, so I’m all alone now. *pouts*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine hey! *squints at you* @ariel-ashira was the one to start it remember? 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice oh my goodness that is SO COOL! Rain in person! So she is alive! 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing What if you were extremely allergic to it? He never said it could be poisonous, just that it could kill you.
It does bear an uncanny resemblance to peanuts. 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice We are in a hotel room and I’m working on my computer with my little sisters very dramatically acting out a Little House on the Prairie episode line by line in the background. Our mom just came in from the adjoining room and told my sisters to be quieter, because they are imitating Mrs. Oleson’s shrieks and scolding of Laura and she…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you meet a stranger with the same name as your MC and your eyes nearly pop out of your head and you almost say “Wow really?!” But then you don’t, cuz that might scare the person
A girl recently started coming to my youth group and her name is…Rain. She doesn’t have blue hair, but she does wear denim.…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Haha, I just noticed it then, though I wasn’t really paying attention!
I definitely understand…(by the way, I used to find it fascinating going through the 1909 newspapers for my town and I read parts of a serial story, but never ever found out the beginning or the end, because not all the newspapers have survived. it was…[Read more]
- Load More
