@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@everyone @i’m-feeling-to-blah-to-actually-tag-anyone
*caveman voice* I wrote. I post.
Here is an Evelyn pov/rp… Hopefully you guys haven’t already made a kitchen part of the castle…. if so, i can change this up or something…. cuz that’s kinda where she lands… though I don’t think I described good.
Alright, must go hide.
EVELYN
Her eyes…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Umm… I clicked submit, but…uhh… my post disappeared. I’m reposting, so sorry if you get this twice…
ahhhh…. sorry i’m responding late-ish…. my days have become sooo busy lol 😅😑
I did draw him… today… just now…
So… here is my picture of Friedrich…

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
You should start. I probably won’t have time to write an RP until tomorrow.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, the characters at the cabins aren’t doing much right now.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Those are really really good! Did you use alcohol markers?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Yes, thank you. As of now, no one else in my family has gotten sick either, which is good because one of my sisters has a birthday later this week.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Anyone else want to bring this back?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 2 years, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
People who hoard magazines have a lot of issues.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m sick. Please pray for me to get better, and pray that it doesn’t go through my family like dominoes.
Thanks
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Does anyone have a September prompt list?
- Load More
