-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Tagging @Daeus and @Hope for being the most amazing beta/alpha readers and writing buddies anyone could ever ask for. You guys have both seriously been major instruments in my writing journey and I wouldn’t be where I am without you.
Also tagging my numero uno fan, @Emma-flournoy. Yeah, yeah. We’ve said all the sappy stuff a million times over.…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You people are all adorable.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@allison-grace aw, I see. *pats you (gently) on head with hoof* 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@valtmy Yay! *happy dance* Still praying!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Okay, great! Take your time. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice OH. MY. GOODNESS. you want me to alpha read your sequel to Stars Fill Infinity?!
……um…..
YESSSSS!!!! 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I’ll do her!!!! She sounds like a cool character… 😉
And (I forget) is anyone already drawing Jaclyn for me? Dekreel, I thought it was you but I might be wrong…no pressure; I was just checking! 🙂
Here’s her description again for anyone who’s interested: Jaclyn Fallows—the MC for my fantasy novella. 15 years old, has carame…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel aw, I wish I could draw your character! but I’m really busy with other art project for an upcoming art competition. I have to enter 6 pieces of artwork (3 different categories though 1) fine arts 2) photography 3) assorted arts), and I have about a month to do it.
…..whoopeee…..
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 All my stories were about animal families for, like, 1 1/2 to 2 years 🙂 Yeah, we’d love to see your stories! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
well, i gotta go. was only able to write for a little bit…..
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m wriiiiiitiiiiinnng!
@dekreel @dragon-snapper @kaya-young @seekjustice @ingridrd @catwing
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine cool collages! the second one is really interesting…..
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Aw, that doesn’t sound fun. I’ll be praying.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus 😀 😀 That would prove to be a bit of a problem.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The best incentive? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I took the survey! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel these pictures are so cuuuute! 😀 thanks for sharing them <3
(ooh, yeah, good idea about blotting out your name. i shoulda done that)
@rochellaine *gasps* Fantasy you say? say it ain’t so! 😉
(not sure how i came up with the whole space bees thingy)
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hahaha! This is a great idea. I wrote a story about a 3-legged cat once. And one about a girl named Lil or something. I have both of them buried in a box somewhere…if I find them, I’ll post pictures! 🙂
- Load More
