-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing 🙂 Are the people on the island actually roman, or just at the level of the romans? Or does it even matter? The romans did travel the sea to great distances, I just dont know how far. What are the missionaries like?
I love your picture, by the way! Did you draw it?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Ooooooh! Ahhhhhh! I love her! Thank you. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @dragon-snapper @dekreel @catwing @ingrid. Could we end the story one of these days? That is unless you find this conversation more interesting… 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing @rochellaine This is cracking me up… 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel If you want to you’re welcome to, but you don’t have to anymore! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing this is so cute!!! “…he likes meat! Lots of meat!” I’m with that 😉
thanks for posting the pictures <3
-
Keleigha Liess replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel sure! This sounds like fun.:) I think I would like to be a wolf whisperer, so, human, but I live among the animals. I think I’m kind of a mysterious characters.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic I Believe in Dragons in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine. My real name is Esther, and all of us cousins have nicknames for eachother, just for fun. A few of mine include Eggplant, Easter Egg, and Sylvester. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Dekreel the troll-thing had me laughing so hard. XD XD XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @alia *glances at the other wall* *Blows a puff of small fflame at it*
*offers the rest of the walls to @dekreel as she goes off to find a stack of chairs*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine XD XD That’s awesome.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira @alia @perfectfifths
“No. You can’t. Just look at yourself! I know you want to get it, but it’s way too dangerous. For anyone. Let alone someone in the condition you’re in. You can’t even think straight!”
I close my eyes. I might be scared of myself, but I am not out of my mind. I know very well the consequences of leaving…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Hey, I like where this is going! Just to be clear, who said the last bit of dialogue about Fren not going? Was it the nameless MC or Akira?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel You simply must tag me next time you post a part. *folds arms indignantly*
🙂 🙂 🙂 This is pure gold.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel this is so cool! 😀 I CANNOT wait until the next part!!!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic I Believe in Dragons in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
What is all that on top? I didnt mean to write that! This crazy computer.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic I Believe in Dragons in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
<p style=”text-align: center;”></p>
@rochellaine. Well, sometimes my cousins call me Sylvester, so maybe you are calling me.;) -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic I Believe in Dragons in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I think dragons might still exist some places on the earth, and I do believe that there used to be lots of them. But dragons are viewed kind of like unicorns are. Maybe there were unicorns as well? 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Well, signing off! Might be back Monday. 🙂
- Load More
