-
Snapper replied to the topic Would this be wierd? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x I love writing from villain POVs, so yeah! Let’s do this! 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Would this be wierd? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Go for it! A lot of books written like that are awesome. I gives the reader another perspective, plus it can be fun to write. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Powerful Quotes about Writing from The Princess Bride in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
Awesomesauce! 😛 @his-instrument
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter I do have a character you could draw for me!
Harper Vandmark—has curly/bushy red hair, large glasses, brown eyes, and freckles. She is 15 and somewhat naïve. She is loyal, kind, and always sees the best in people. Harper usually wears light blue jeans, and a burgundy shirt with a zigzag pattern. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluth04 My character: short-tempered, sarcastic, and somewhat rash when it comes to decision-making.
Oh and when I’m not in wolf-form, I have caramel hair, stormy gray eyes, and I wear combat boots, an olive jacket and jeans. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Hahahaha! This is great. Thanks for tagging meeeee…! 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking Here he is.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 mmmmmmmm I think native american, just cuz i’m really lovin’ that kind of stuff right now 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal @rochellaine I’m signing out now. 😀 Wrote 763. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Don’t be afraid little Bobert. <3 I won’t melt your chair. I’ll melt someone else’s.
@sam-kowal 😀 😀 Thank you! … and I can’t wait until that day. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal XD Basically. This thing is going to be good. 😛 (Now that I’ve fixed some of those mistakes. *facepalm*)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Someone fears me. I am a legend. 😛 Who’s Bobert? *waves to Bobert*
@sam-kowal Yep! And I actually really like your edits. They offer a good viewpoint, and because they talk about plausibility I can consider ways to fix it easily. 😀 Besides, I’m guessing that a lot of my readers once I’m published will be much more critical. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing @sam-kowal Hi guys!
Sam, I was just going through your edits. 😀 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Hey! Are you on?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@princessfoo @rochellaine I am glad you like them! I wish I could think of more good ones for the books I am working on right now. Argh!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Sounds like a neat island to land on. 🙂 I think the right side of the brain is the creative, artistic side. Your cat looks a lot like my cat, Midnight. I also have Thunder and Panther. All of them are black.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh, I’m a superhero. Take that as you will.
-
Mark Kamibaya replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Yeah, I’ve heard of that film festival! A couple of recent alumni from the college I go to had their short films screened at the CWVFF. The films were Who Is Jade, Grounded, Character Study, and Created and Redeemed.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus COOL. Several of those sound really neat. Thanks for the reviews. 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine oh my goodness thank you for reminding me!!!!
@warrenluther04 my apologies, my friend. here’s your picture

- Load More
