-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine 😀 I think it’s also partly because Chara reminds me of a good friend of mine, who is also small (she jokes about it a lot 🙂 )
Oh dear yes. EMP. Maybe I should orient myself with an actual map. 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Well I like Chara enough to be satisfied with just her 😉
Holy guacamole! physical maps?! my, my……I get dizzy just lookin’ at ’em 😉
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Fanfiction? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@destiny I have NO idea. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Cool, I’ll let y’all know if I ever crawl out of my writing hole, get out of the house, and see it 😉 (oh, unless it’s not in theaters anymore…..)
I gotta go now. See ya!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
Is it okay to say I like Chara even if I don’t know much about her? @rochellaine
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I just read it! That was awesome! And I am sorry, but I am bad at being intimidating. I like the role of loyal sidekick, so I hate criticizing you at all. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I said I had read all the comments, not your story! I’m checking that out right now.
Being a law student does affect how much you intimidate your fellow Kapeefers with your speeches, and why your character is a police sort of person. 🙂 No offense though, please keep making speeches!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine goin’ swell 🙂
@catwing Warren said he saw it and loved it. I’m assuming you like it too? 🙂 man, maybe I should go see it finally…..
@alia aw, I come on for you then you leave me? *sniffs* 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Yay I was referenced! 😉 This is awesome! I get so excited every time kapeefers are introduced 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia okay, okay, I’ll join you for a bit 😉
what are you working on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Just finished reading it! I really enjoyed it and I’m dying to know what happens! I can relate to Chara’s uncertainty about directions. I will never drive without a GPS XD
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @warrenluther04 I’m gonna leave now. Bye! 🙂
I’ll be on tomorrow, maybe later tonight too…
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine. Just read all the comments on this topic. I typically run when it comes to western books, especially those involving romance. But I would definatley read this one!!!
I love Chara already. I can identify with being small. Her personality sounds similar to one of my characters. I would definatley say DON’T LET ROMANCE BE WHAT…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine that’s right.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I tested the blank document too; I have to request access.
You don’t mind if I read you story too do ya? 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Yeah, I’m glad too! We’ve been through a lot with that kiddo (look at me calling him ‘kiddo’; he’s five years older than me) 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *jumps up and down with raised hand* ooh! ooh! me too! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young yeah, I’d love for you to read it! 😀 You’ll probably have to request access.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 yeah that was in 2016, he’s doing great now 🙂 Google definition of fistula: an abnormal or surgically made passage between a hollow or tubular organ and the body surface, or between two hollow or tubular organs. yeah, so that’s what it is
GUYS. THIS. MEME. IS. LITERALLY. ME. ALL. THE. TIME.

-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 My brother had just had surgery because of a fistula (lemme know if you need that explained cuz a lot of people don’t know what that is)
@rochellaine yeah, it was just a quick break 🙂
- Load More
