@annika-c
Active 5 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming Ice cream? Where?
Hmm, should we come up with a new conversation topic?
-
Lin replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@selah-chelyah Haha, nothing but sugar.
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@selah-chelyah Haha, yeah. Especially if I scream the text aloud for my sister to judge. But I rarely do that. XD
-
Lin replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@selah-chelyah Hard chairs are better than no chairs XD Also, I have this bag of marshmallows to keep me company. *tears open plastic in the most awful manner*
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@selah-chelya XD Except when the same people do the same thing in typing
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Howdy from the new KP forum moderator in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
They represent how many times you’ve commented something on a blog post or the forum.
Once you comment a certain number of times then you level up to a new rank.
Going from Bumbling Henchman to eventually The Chosen one! But I think you have to comment like a thousand times to get there.
Here’s a video explaining it in more detail,…[Read more]
-
Kathleen started the topic JUSTICE FOR THE BUMBLING HENCHMEN! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
A very pressing matter has arisen that must be addressed.
I was recently going about my business one starlight evening reading the forum when I came across something atrocious.
I’m not going to say who or where, but I heard some Keepers calling other Keepers some offensive names.
I hate to say this out loud, but I want you to be aware of the…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Howdy from the new KP forum moderator in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Why would you ever think that I was the past chef?!
*laughs nervously*
That’s crazy! It was definitely NOT me. Trust me, it wasn’t.
Anyway…
I’ve been quite busy preparing your feast. However, I’m still not sure how I’m going to keep a tenfoot long table full of delicacies a secret… Maybe I could get a wizard to cast an…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming I guess I’ll just, uh, sit back and wait XD
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@selah-chelyah Ah, thank you! I shall write more now. (I hope)
@leon-fleming I always like conversation. In real life my conversations are usually like:
Me: *asks a question*
Other person: *answers*
*awkward silence*
I guess, like, if someone asks you a general question, ask it back? That helps boosts the conversation a lot.
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Howdy from the new KP forum moderator in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Yes! Newbies unite!
-
Kathleen replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
Three cheers for Leon Fleming and his amazing ideas!
I give my full, whole-hearted approval to this proposition.
*sends carrier pigeons to other stewards of Pen to inform them of Sidekick Fleming’s brilliance*
We should totally do this!
Let’s make this happen. Post haste.
Who knows? We could even eventually start writing poems and stories in…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@selah-chelyah Haha I wish had some of that, too.
-
Lin replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming
If this does become a thing, please don’t expect me to learn it. At least not be fluent. -
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Welp, sadly I am out of conversation juice.
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Howdy from the new KP forum moderator in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Nice to meet you too!
I’ve only started posting things on the forum this week, but I’ve been a long-time secret reader of KP since it started.
It’s so nice seeing people come back to KP even though it’s been vacant for over two years!
A few books that I love, Why Is This Night Different From All Other Nights? The Lightning Thief,…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Howdy from the new KP forum moderator in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
I’m sorry to break this to you, but the last time we served food at KP it didn’t go too well…
More than once the head chef confused poison as Worcester sauce which ended too many innocent KaPeefer’s lives.
Ever since, anything even remotely edible as been banned from KP.
However, I may be able to smuggle a bag of chips for ya,…[Read more]
-
Kathleen changed their profile picture 6 years, 4 months ago
-
Kathleen changed their profile picture 6 years, 4 months ago
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming I’m homeschooled, so it’s year round. I want to start making electronic/Vocaloid music.
@selah-chelyah Aw, I hope you feel better!
- Load More
