@annika-c
Active 5 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
ella replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Your story sounds BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Amazing work, coming up with it and sticking with it to the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Welcome to the forum btw 😃)
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello friends! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
@joy-caroline Welcome, welcome! We’re glad to have you here!
Your novel sounds quite interesting! And those are some great goals 🙂
I love To Kill a Mockingbird! Really great novel.
Let me summon up some questions…
1. Favorite foods?
2. Favorite movies?
3. Any other hobbies?
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello From Me To Kingdom Pen! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
@abigail-m Ah that’s okay! I get ya. Whatever you’re comfortable with 🙂
Thanks for sharing, and congrats on winning NaNo! Good luck on working on it!
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 At this point I’m not even sure what “to enjoy” means. When I think about writing I’m sad I’m not writing, and when I’m writing sometimes I just want to get it over with. So I’d say go take a break; we all need it.
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello From Me To Kingdom Pen! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
@abigail-m Very nice. Can you tell me a little about your WIP?
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Fredrich would rather time travel to the past.
@abigail-m Hathach would rather have a home.
Would your character rather live in the Arctic or live in the Sahara Desert?
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Yo, it’s Catwing from Erekdale, right? It’s been forever!
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Today I read… in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
That’s great to know! Even though it’s a bit slow as of now, I still really like the atmosphere and the the set up. I’m looking forward to how the story plays out, and if any of the characters get any character development.
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
@scoutfinch180 Oh wow…Andrew would rather be brainy.
Would your character rather have to live a year in repeat or have a horrid year every year?
-
Lin replied to the topic Today I read… in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Yesterday I read volumes 3 and 4 of Spy x Family, volume 4 of Pluto, and volume 2 of Waiting For Spring. They’re all pretty good so far. Spy x Family is really cute and wholesome, Pluto, is, per usual, a masterpiece, and Waiting For Spring is extremely tropey but I like it nevertheless.
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Today I read… in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Today I read a couple more chapters of Spinning Silver and my initial enthusiasm has definitely dropped as the characters continue to be bland, (and sometimes outright mean), and the inciting event hasn’t happened yet even though I’m in the fifth chapter. So I’m getting a bit bored, but not to the point of quitting reading the…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello From Me To Kingdom Pen! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
@abigail-m Hello! Welcome to the Kingdom!
I love Robert Frost’s poems! I live up in New England, so his poems always reflect what’s around me.
I also love Narnia! It’s been a long time since I read them though, haha.
What do you like to do when you’re not writing?
-
Lin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Lolol. Very funny joke, haha. But it could also work with foxes.
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
@abigail-m Ethan would choose animals; Micah would choose weather.
@writerlexi1216 Ghost would rather breathe underwater.
Would your character rather only be able to read books or only be able to watch movies for the rest of their life?
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yepp
-
ella replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Cool! Are you planning to traditionally publish it, or are you self-publishing?
-
ella replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
YAY, that’s exciting!!!!! Keep it up!!!
I feel you, I have the same problem of editing right after I finish writing a chapter, lol!!!!!! 😆
-
ella replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Two years?!?!?!  Eww, that’s horrible!!!!!!
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Hey fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
Hi, Hello, Greetings, and WELCOME TO THE FORUM FELLOW WRITER! This forum thread, (for some unknown reason), has inspired me to write in all caps. XD
Your blog looks amazing! How long has it been around, and what inspired you to start it?
Oooh, yes the False Prince is great! I think I’ve read it 3 times. XD What’s your top 3 books…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Aww, thanks!!!! 🤗Â I may have already asked this, but when do you think you’ll finish Bound and Determined?
How long does it normally take for an agent to respond? (That shows you how much thought I’ve put into publishing, lol 😂) I hope the process goes smoothly and quickly!!!!!
Oooo, congrats on fi…[Read more]
- Load More
