Hey fellow writers!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hey fellow writers!

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Kathleen
    @kathleenramm
      • Total Posts: 635

@issawriter7

Hi, Hello, Greetings, and WELCOME TO THE FORUM FELLOW WRITING PARTNER IN CRIME! This forum thread, (for some unknown reason), has inspired me to write in all caps. XD

Your blog looks amazing! How long has it been around, and what inspired you to start it?

Oooh, yes the False Prince is great! I think I’ve read it 3 times. XD What’s your top 3 books by Jennifer A. Neilson? I’ve only read the Ascendance Trilogy of hers, but I’m interested in reading more of her work.

Woah, your WIP sounds really cool and creative. How long have you been writing? What made you start?

And again welcome to the KP forum! Is it’s awesome to have you! 😀

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Kathleen.
      Issabelle Perry
      @issawriter7
        • Total Posts: 976

Hello!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Writing in all caps is just LOADS of fun so I’m happy this forum inspired you to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

TYSM!!!!!!!!!!! It’s been around since the end of July of this year! I wanted to be able to create a fun and encouraging place for aspiring teen writers!!

*gasp* *high-fives* YESS!!! ANOTHER TFP READER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ve been through the first three books in the series twice, so that’s pretty cool!!!! Top 3 books? Oooh, that’s hard. First off, is the Ascendance Series NOTHING can top that, then it’s probably Words on Fire, and then The Traitor’s Game series. Oooh, you TOTALLY should!!!!!! If you hadn’t heard, the author’s extending the Ascendance Trilogy and book four just came out. It’s SUPER AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ve been writing for about four years. I think what made me first start writing was that I was a kid who was bored one day and I liked the idea of doing something big and impressive. Not really the most heart-touching story, but there you go. XD

TYSM!!!!!!!!! It’s AWESOME to be here!!!!!!!! I already LOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

God gives His hardest battles to His strongest soldiers.
        TeenWritersNook.com

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      >