-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
@devastate-lasting
Though I would personally disagree with his choice, he’d choose to watch movies for the rest of his life. -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
Well, can I have the hot chocolate then? XD Anyway, ooooh, CAN’T WAIT for your forum post!!!!!!! -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello From Me To Kingdom Pen! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
What’s up @abigail-m WELCOME to Kingdom Pen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *waves dramatically* I’m VERY new myself and can already say I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m sure you will too!!!!!!
Ooooh, I have a friend who absolutely LOVES Narnia and I can say I have seen ALL the movies and read book #2. *straightens posture dramatically* XD…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
YAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had been catching up on some emails I got yesterday and a few comments on my blog. Now I’m basically putting off my writing time. I’m supposed to read through this short story I wrote one last time before submitting it to this contest. The deadline is kind of today and I basically put off writing it until…[Read more] -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
Yep!!!! I’m on right now!!!!!!!!!!1 -
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Hello From Me To Kingdom Pen! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
Greetings,
I very much quite liked The Narnia books, what is your favorite and least favorite books in the series?
My favorite is the Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe and my least favorite is the Magician’s Nephew. That isn’t to say it was bad. Just. If I had to choose one, that would be it.
If you would like to know my personal favorite (and…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Oh, what a coincidence. My characters as well. Our characters have something in common, then. 😀
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Okay, new joke of the day,
So there’s a duck and everyone thinks this duck is the best novel writer to ever exist. BUT there’s another duck and everyone thinks IT’S the best novel writer to ever exist. Ya know what they call that?Â
A paraducks.
-
ella replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Cool! Are you planning to traditionally publish it, or are you self-publishing?
-
ella replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
YAY, that’s exciting!!!!! Keep it up!!!
I feel you, I have the same problem of editing right after I finish writing a chapter, lol!!!!!! 😆
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Dialogue Tips? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@writerlexi1216
NP!!!! -
ella replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Two years?!?!?!  Eww, that’s horrible!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hey fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
Hello!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Writing in all caps is just LOADS of fun so I’m happy this forum inspired you to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
TYSM!!!!!!!!!!! It’s been around since the end of July of this year! I wanted to be able to create a fun and encouraging place for aspiring teen writers!!
*gasp*…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@writerlexi1216
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oooh, that’d be AWESOME for you to read it!!!!!!!!! I’m not sure how that’d work yet, though!!!It really depends on the agent. I know some who’ll respond to query letters in three weeks and some who takes three months. And then there are those who don’t respond at all. And that’s just…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Aww, thanks!!!! 🤗Â I may have already asked this, but when do you think you’ll finish Bound and Determined?
How long does it normally take for an agent to respond? (That shows you how much thought I’ve put into publishing, lol 😂) I hope the process goes smoothly and quickly!!!!!
Oooo, congrats on fi…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry and
R.M. Archer are now friends 5 years, 9 months ago
-
ella replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Oops, tag didn’t work:Â @gracie-j
While I’m at it, I’ll tag some more people:
@icantthinkofmoretagssopleasefeelfreetojoin 🙂
-
ella replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@graice-j
Pretty good!! I finally have it plotted, so I’ll try to write a good synopsis soon. I’m hoping to start writing on January 1st and write every day… *crosses fingers* If I start procrastinating, please to yell at me. 😄
- Load More
