-
ella replied to the topic Hey there! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
thanks!! Â Ooo, my favorite kind of smoothie is probably strawberry-banana with honey and cinnamon!!! 😃
i totally want to read your WIP too!!!  That’s an amazing idea!!  I always love unique story ideas like that… 😍
I have a lot of friends who swim, and it sounds so hard!! 😓 Â You go girl!
oh, I love chai sooo much!!! Â Yes defini…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
cool!! I love playing with my siblings, but my brother is super good, so that’s not very fun, lol!!  😂
i play on my school team, which only has five players because one quit and two got injured😭  the season’s almost over though.
i just mean your WIP, whether it’s a first draft or second. 😁
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17
<p style=”text-align: left;”> wow that’s awesome!!!  Do you like basketball???  I love it!!!!</p> -
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine, @jenwriter7, @seekjustice
I’m procrastinating on Pinterest. 😉  what are y’all’s word counts at the moment?  I’m guesstimating around 2000 for myself, since I started a couple of days ago.
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
What the heck, why did I tag myself?? 😂 lol, I’m so tired right now
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
hi!! Â can I help in any way?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hey there! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
YESS!!!!!!!! If/when I start reading them I will let you know and we are TOTALLY GOING TO HAVE TO FANGIRL OVER THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The movies are hands-down some of my favorites ever!!! And since the books are always better than the movies, I’m sure they’d be some of my favs!!!!!! WOW!!! You’re WIP sounds AWESOME!!! It totally sounds…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooo, yay, CONGRATS!!! I LOVE scenes like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, since I started about four days ago, I’m at around 2000-2500 words I think. I’m trucking along, but I’m not super excited about the first part. It always seems to me that you have to get over the intro chapters before you really start to have fun. 😉 I’m almo…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooo, that’s awesome!!
-
ella started the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I may or may not have stolen this idea from the SE forum… but basically, this is a game kinda like Would- You-Rather (but I like it better 😊) for your characters!! So what you do is ask a question and then you answer it for yourself first, then other people will answer it. That makes no sense, so here’s an example:
Question: Who’s most l…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Hey there! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey!!!! *waves ecstatically* Welcome to KP!!! I’m Ella, and here are a couple of things about me:
1)Â I’m an ENFP/Enneagram 3w7
2)Â I love basketball and making smoothies
3)Â I LOVE writing SO much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My WIP synopsis:
Seia has lived in isolation her whole life. With an abusive mother, few friends, and no prosp…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
THANKS!!!! Wow, well, I guess if you were able to do it than there might be a small amount of hope for me. XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Haha, YES!!! VERY smart move!!! I’m pouting a bit over here, ’cause I made a ridiculous move to join in on my friend’s writing idea to give up sweets until we finish the first drafts of our WIP. I’m REALLY starting to regret that choice. You’d think it’d make me more motivated to write, but all it’s doing is making me act like a li’l…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hahaha, hey, you probably did MUCH better than I would have. I’m definitely not the kind of gal who could survive in the wilderness very long. XD Aaaahh, I seriously admire you for making it through without wi-fi!!! You deserve ALL the chocolate for that! But YESS!!!! Sooo happy you survived!! I never doubted ya!!Â
Okay, I might have a…[Read more] -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hey there! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
HEEEELLLOOO!!!!!!!! *waving* It’s SUPER AWESOME to meet you!!! WELCOME to the Kingdom!! *throws out party streamers and passes out cake* I’m Issabelle!!!! Oooh, I LOVE the Hobbit and LotR’s movies and have been DYING to read the books SOOO BADLY!!!! I hope one of these days I can! Ooof, I feel ya on the algebra and science stuff. Soooo…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Not very awesome for me. I was only supposed to take a couple of days off and I’ve ended up taking a week and a half. 😭 I wrote 172 words yesterday, it was the first time I’ve sat down to write since my break, sooooo it’s okay. Not what I’d like, but okay! Nothing much to report. But that’s TOTALLY SUPER AWESOME about getting all of…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Need Some Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Sorry, it took so long for me to get here, but you should TOTALLY TRY OUT THIS NEW STORY IDEA!!!!!! It’s good to take breaks from projects and write other things!! And whether or not it’s something you can or can’t get published doesn’t really matter! I’ve written tons of things I don’t plan to publish! Was those things a waste of…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Witnessing to Non-Christians Through Our Stories in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 5 years, 8 months ago
This is a GREAT TOPIC!!! Even though, I don’t write Christian fiction, I’m hoping in some small way, that maybe my stories could change lives. I’m not sure how God’s gonna do that yet, but I’m just gonna let Him steer the way!!! But I LOVED hearing your thoughts, as always, on these things!!!!! I don’t really have any answers to…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
YAY!!!! You’re back!!! *happy dance* How did the whole three days in the wilderness without wifi go? Annnddd oooooh, that quote is just EPIC!!!!! I LOVE IT TOO!!!!!!!!! 😍
-
ella replied to the topic What is a popular book that you dislike? Why do you dislike it? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
I FEEL YOU!!! I LOVE P&P soooo much!!! I’ve never read Oliver Twist, but I probably should… 😉
(btw, I love your pfp—you remind me of my cousin, Pauline haha 😊)
- Load More
