-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m @joy-caroline @mkfairygirl
AWESOME!!!!!!! I got 475 words in Heir to His Crown.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooops, shoulda reload my page! Twenty minutes TOTALLY works! WE CAN DO THIS!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m @joy-caroline @mkfairygirl
WHOOO!!! Ready to go again, y’all?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
AWESOME, Abigail!!!! WHOOOO!!!!!! You’re on a role!!!!! Ooooh, that’s SUPER COOL about you entering a short story into a newsletter!! Let me know how that all works out!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! I only got 239 BUT I have a good explanation. I just got back my first round of edits for “Fairly Impish” during the writing time. I’m just SUPER…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Alright, I’m ready when Abigail gives the go ahead!!!! LET’S DO THIS!!!!!!!! *passes around snacks and bottles of water*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Give me five minutes and then I’m totally ready to get this writing stuff going!
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads started the topic Fantasy Writing – Struggles, Strengths, and How We Do It in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi, everyone! My name is Grace, I’m relatively new to the Kingdom, but am a more experienced writer. I’m writing a fantasy-adventure series (so far with 7 books planned) and am just wanting to get into contact with other fantasy writers! I want to know about what you struggle with in writing fantasy or what you love doing as a fantasy writer, so…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s so cool! I actually just moved out to a farm, and we’re living in the basement of friends (they own the farm). I want to be able to use our ducks’ eggs, once they start laying, too! 🙂
I probably will head over to the WIP section; I’d love to tell you guys more! 😀
My favourite book is probably Finding Serendipity by A…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Haha, well, he is something else. XD
YES!! I TOTALLY agree with you on that one!!!!!! That’s true!! Readers don’t have to put up with the characters like us writers do as we’re writing!!! Oh, no, that’s not crazy! I TOTALLY am with you on that one!!! Genie and me have a much better relationship than Colin and me.Â
Really ’cause Colin…[Read more] -
Issabelle Perry and
Kads are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
YESS!!!!! BIBLIOPHILES UNITE!!!!!!! *pumps fist in the air*
Ooooh, no I haven’t read Green Ember series but I think I’ve heard of it. *googling it* Oooh, YES!!! It looks TOTALLY awesome!!! I will have to check it out sometime!!!!!! LOL!! I don’t know if I could ever stay up all night reading. I get tired pretty fast! But…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 Hi! It’s great to meet you too! 😉 (also TOTALLY a fellow bibliophile!!)
Thank you! I’m really excited to work more on my books, I think Kingdom Pen will certainly help me with that.
Best fantasy author name? Hmmm, S.D. Smith certainly comes to mind. I love his books so much, the Green Ember series is AMAZING! Have you read it?
The…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
LOL!!!! Colin (my MC) doesn’t normally take anything I toss his way very well. XD It’s actually pretty hilarious. I mean, more to me as the writer than it’d be for the reader. Eh, Colin and me have an odd relationship. XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Introducing myself. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
LOL!!!!!! Aaah, I know!!! Who knows what wacky secrets I’ve got hidden away for everyone. XD I think the reason we’re (and Alana, too!) are so close is ’cause we’ve literally done everything together!!!! It’s either form a friendship or you’ve got no one to talk to. XD Eh, I’m really messing around with that!!!!! We’re only about a…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Introducing myself. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Well, it looks like I shoulda reloaded the page before sending in my comment. XD But YES!!! It literally was one of the most kept secrets!!! You’re the second gal on TWN to find out!!! Also, to do more mind-blowing awesomeness, Alana’s also our sister.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Introducing myself. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
You know, I thought you’d show some shock at the fact that Kat and I are sisters. XD Like biggest secret of my life!!!! XD 🤣🤣🤣 But YES!!! I’m SUPER GLAD I got Kat to join KP!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry and
Katherine are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Introducing myself. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOOOO!!!!!! WHAT’S UP, KAT!!!!!! *hugs* *gives you chocolate* WELCOME to KP!!!!!!!!!! *waves*
- Load More
