-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
It’s okay!! I LOVE talking about it and all. I’ve just been SUPER EXCITED!!!! It’s Owl Hollow Press!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
YES!! TOTALLY!!!!!!! YES, it is a professional editor!! My short story’s getting published in an anthology and all of them had to go through 2-3 rounds of edits with one of the publishing company’s editors!!! It’s really awesome!!!! This experience has been mind-blowing so far!!! This is my first round of edits!!! I have a specific…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOOOO!!!!!!!!! 70 is still more than you had when you first sat down!! You’re doing AWESOME!!!!!! Oooooh, poor Seth!!!Â
Evil laughter sounds in the distance.I…um…got distracted by a song I was listening to and a blog post. BUT I’ve almost finished edits for the first page in my short story. Let’s say my editor is AWESOME and r…[Read more] -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Then I have no doubt you’ll be able to do it!!!!!! Where there’s a will THERE’S A WAY!!!!!! *dumping you with motivational choclate*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s fine!! You’re still doing A MA ZING!!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Glad to be here!!! I’m probably not gonna be able to give you a word count and the end of our writing time, ’cause I’m gonna be editing “Fairly Impish” and won’t actually have a way to keep up with the words I typed!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Nope, totally not getting annoyed!!!! I’m ready to get this writing going down!!!!! My characters aren’t gonna know what hit ’em!!! *pumps fist in the air* *evil laughter heard in the distance*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, that’s sad but it’s good that it’s gonna be free to fix. WHOP!!!!
Anyway, I totally feel ya dilemma!! But I know you can still make it to your goal!!!!! I totally believe in you!!!! *gives you motivational chocolate* Anyway, I TOTALLY get behind ALL. THE. TIME! In fact, I had planned to make it to the end of my first draft…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic May the odds be ever in your favour. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
HEEELLLLOOOOO WELCOME back to the Kingdom!!!!! *waves* That’s sooo awesome that you’re wanting to get back into writing! I wish you the best of luck!!!! *voice fades off in the distance* You can do it, you can do it, you can do it!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
LOOOOOOOVE THIS QUOTE!!!!!!!! <33
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey, weirdo writers are the best.
Well, I first started out my series with one book. Then one turned into three, and I kept having new ideas about supplemental history books and prequels and offshoot series books and now it’s kind of turned into its own thing. XD
Yeah, I think ATLA is really good! My favourite characters are Sokka…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Writing – Struggles, Strengths, and How We Do It in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
@r-m-archer I definitely love Legend of Zelda, and have written fanfiction that nobody else is permitted to read. XD Who’s your fave character from it/fave game in the series?
My instrument is called the faemà tle! It’s similar to a six hole ocarina, but is more compact and has fairy wing-like bumps on the sides. It roughly means “fairy flute” in…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Writing – Struggles, Strengths, and How We Do It in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
I love to create worlds, as well! Even describing them makes me want to be there.
Another hard thing for me is not being overly inspired, I guess you could say. When I first began to write my story, I included some stuff similar to Legend of Zelda in there, and my dad pointed that out when he read it. I didn’t really want to change…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Writing – Struggles, Strengths, and How We Do It in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
I love world-building, too, it’s definitely fun. My favourite part of being a fantasy author is scripting the characters and their environment: the things they say, do, use, basically their lives. One thing I struggle with, though, is if I get a great idea and want to write another book! Like, c’mon, great ideas! I already have S…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Don’t worry, I was talking about the rest of… them. *waves hand vaguely in the other direction*
I know it says “fellow mortals”, but really, that’s a cover story…
😉
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s really cool! I’ve never met anyone from Australia before!! 🙂
Have you ever heard of the Australian Spotted Duck? They’re quite pretty!
Yes, I would like some more pets (tee hee)… I have one rat already named Theo, he’s very sweet! Rats make amazing pets. I’d like to have a dog, though, too. Maybe a border collie.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I’ll let ya know when tomorrow gets here then!!!!! 🙂 Well, bye!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
YESS!!!! If you can, we’re totally gonna want ya around!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That works unless I get totally distracted which I’m prone to do around that time. We might should just stick with 6EST………
Awwww, THANK YOU!!!!!!! You’re too sweet!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
YESSS!!!!!!!
YOU CAN DO IT, JC!!!!!!!!!!! We’re all rooting for you!!! And when you’ve got two awesome gals and one slightly crazy one cheering you on, you can TOTALLY do it!!!!!! <33
- Load More
