-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
YESSSS!!!! Let’s WRITE!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Sorry it took so long for me to respond. My email’s acting funny and I’m not getting notified. Anyway, yep, still going!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
*gasp SUPER loudly* RIBBON ASH IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOO!!!!!!!!! *dances around* AND SHE’S TALKING ABOUT SMOKE!!!!!!!!!!! *gets excited*Â
You know I can’t go like two seconds without talking about himIt’s SUPER AWESOME to have you here!! *gives you cake* Let’s add a few questions to get this welcome party going!!!!!!~If…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I’m gonna be writing now if anyone else is!!! LET’S GET THEM 5K WORDS WRITTEN!!!!! WE. CAN. DO. IT!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I had to do edits on a short story of mine this morningÂ
I’ve gotta turn them in to my editor soon.So, I’ve not got anything yet but am planning to dive into writing in a little bit and will probably push myself through until I make it to the end!! *pumps fist in the air* -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
AWESOME!!!! WHOOO!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GO GURL!!! I had to do edits on a short story of mine this morning but am planning to dive into writing in about an hour or so!!! It’d be awesome if we could work it to where we could write together!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, this is a really great quote!!!!! <33 Probably gonna be one of my favs!
-
Kads and
R.M. Archer are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Writing – Struggles, Strengths, and How We Do It in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
I’ve definitely heard good things about those games! I’ve only played Ocarina of Time and a bit of A Link to the Past, myself, but I know people that have played others! 🙂
The fairy-wing design of the faemà tle… I made it rather because its name meant “fairy flute” and I kind of wanted the instrument itself to show that!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! YOU. CAN. DO. THIS!! *sending motivational chocolate* I totally believe in you and am rotting for you!!! *waving pom poms* Also, I think I’m gonna try to do this as well!!!!!!!! I probably won’t be able to make it to 5,000 but I shall try!!!!
-
Ribbonash's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Ribbonash started the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi everyone, I’m Ribbon Ash. I’m so glad to have finally joined this community!
I write fantasy and a bit of dystopian here and there among my fantasy ideas. My current novel is an dystopian about a young male cyborg who struggles to live after the war.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Haha, well, maybe ask Paul what he would do next. I’m not sure if that’ll help but I know that that’s what some authors do.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
And you’re also TOTALLY welcome!! That’s what friends are for!!
Now, sadly, gals, I’ve gotta go head out of here. @joy-caroline @mkfairygirl @abigail-m THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for writing with me!!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey, you’re doing MUCH better than me!!! Trust me!! And YES!!! I’ve been having that problem a LOT with Keenum!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
LOL!!! That’s the spirit!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I’m gonna be right down honest with you, Heir to His Crown has absolutely no workable plot right now. I just realized my story isn’t going anywhere, but that’s okay!!! Those things can be fix!!!! Also, I’m just gonna say I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND the things you’re feeling and to be honest I HAVE FELT THEM TOO!!!! I thought Fairly…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, girl, I JUST KNOW YOU CAN MAKE IT WORK!!!!!! I believe in you!!! Right now, I’m doing things I never thought I could do or never thought it could work, but if God wants this story to happen, then, I’ve been learning, that HE’S gonna make a way!!!! The things that are harder for us to accomplish, are the times He can really work…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOOOO, gurl!!!! You’re on a roll!!!! That’s a TON of extra words!!!!
- Load More
