-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
You should!!!! C’MON LINYANG!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! *waving pom poms*Â
Yes, I’m very persistent. XD -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Well, writers, I’m gonna be writing for about an hour if anyone else is on and wants to join me!!!
@abigail-m @joy-caroline (Don’t know if you’re online right now, JC, but thought I’d just double check anyway!!!!)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooooh, that’s an EPIC drawing of @gracie-j characters!!!!!!! *heart eyes*
So, on this topic can you share fanart of things you’ve drawn from movies and published books?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Cool!! Well, I like him already!!!! (Can I like the villain? :D) Ooooh, does that mean you’re gonna have more graphics to show??!!! Eeeekkk that’d be EPIC!!!! Oooh, YEA!!! I’m sure it’d be soooo cool to see them all together!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Considering Writing A Short Story! in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
OOooooh, this was E P I C!!!!!!! I was on the edge of my seat!!! I really love what you’re doing here!! The creativity is MIND-BLOWING!!!!! And the bond of the two sisters was just AH-MAY-ZHING!!!!!!!! Eeeekkk!!! The only critique I have is that at the beginning of the story it was hard to tell who was saying what. Maybe have more…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting I’ll draw both of them! Don’t worry, I still have space for more requests, it just might take a bit longer for me to finish them. I try to do them in order of when they were requested.
@writerlexi1216 I’ll draw Deek for you! I know that @abigail-m drew Newton, so if you still want me to draw him I can. <3
@mkfairygirl Thanks!…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Aww, THANKS!!!! Also (I really need to check back here more often) I REALLY LOVE this other graphic you’ve showed!!!! It looks sooo epicly AH-MAY-ZHING!!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Considering Writing A Short Story! in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
Oooh, you should TOTALLY go for it!!! I’m on the newsletter too and saw the picture. I was gonna write a short story, but I don’t think I will anymore. Don’t wanna be any competition to you and all that stuff. XD Anyways, I’d LOVE to read it when you get it completed!!! *gets excited* I know it’s gonna be EPIC!!!!!!! <33
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Wow! Thank you so much for all the suggestions! I’m 14 but will be 15 in April so most of the manga you suggested I’ll probably wait to read until I’m older, but thank you non-the-less!
I have written several things but never finished them because I either get bored or side-tracked and forget or I’ll get another story idea and…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Yes! Fantasy is awesome! What’s your current WIP??
And since you haven’t finished KotLC I will gladly say that you have quite the treat in store for you!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m It was a joy meeting you as well! I love winter and horses so your ideal setting sounds great to me! 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Girl, you can NEVER use too many smiley faces! 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 Also *whispering* you should totally shout the news to random people as well. XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
AAHH, THAT IS SOOOOO AMAZING!!!!!!! *jumps up and down* CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! *throws out party streamers* *showers you with chocolate and goodies* *screams to every random person about Abigail’s story* In case you couldn’t tell I LOVED IT SOOO MUCH!!!!!! It was AWESOME!! I can totally see why it was picked!!! <33 *hugs*
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 *takes coffee and calmly sips* Why thank you for that warm welcome! I hope I get to know you all better and adjust to the Kingdom as well!
No way! We have so much in common already!
To answer your first question, I do love Keefe Sencen from Keeper of the Lost Cities and Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson and I’m sure there’s a l…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting I 10/10 recommend reading KOTLC (Keeper of the Lost Cities) If you get the chance!
I’m trying to get into more classics myself but yes, I usually stick to fantasy or contemporary fiction. However, I’ve been interested in branching out to sci-fi and classics because I’ve heard of so many people recommend some that sound really…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Hello Linyang! I didn’t know how to do the replies right so hopefully this works XD Thanks for all your questions!
Favorite book? I love the series Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger. My favorite movies consist of Star Wars, Avengers, Lord of the Rings (LOL I’m a huge geek!)
I also enjoy art, reading, and…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
YES!! LOVE THE QUOTE!!!!! Hey, that was in the KP newsletter!! AWESOME!!! Also, side note, I just wanted to double check before I started all the congratulations, but was it your short story that was featured in the newsletter? I didn’t know if it was different Abigails. XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@r-m-archer Thank you! 😀
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Hi Abigail! These questions are tough XD Tbh, I have always liked the “Twelve Dancing Princesses” ever since I read a book spin-off of the story years ago. It really was what set me off on my writing journey. I was fascinated by the way I the author described everything so I could picture it so vividly! Then I thought, “I want to do that!” so here…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@e-k-seaver @gracie-j Sure, I’l draw them! 🙂
- Load More
