-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I’m not intelligent enough to know what “….” means…
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
IT’S OUR MISSION TO KEEP IT ALIVE!
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m I know!!! Two have hatched so far with a third on the way!!!
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I believe so
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I REFUSE TO LET THIS TOPIC DIE!!!
The high school music teacher was controversial for having his students read band books.
Okay, it wasn’t the best but that had to have gotten a smile out of someone…. right?
I’m so lonely…
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Okay, my WIP was just started today but I have had the name for years.
I shall call it: Max, Min, and Something in BetweenÂ
It’s gonna be a Horror comedy adventure and about 2 children named Max and Min.
It won’t be very long something like 2k words.
And It’s gonna be so good you won’t believe it. I’ll post it here for critiques (Even though…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting I get that! I seem reserved but the minute you ask about my WIP, I go all off!!! 🙂
I recently just introduced a new character and I am SO excited for the plans I have for him!!!
@writerlexi1216 Np!!! I love helping when I get the chance! If you ever need anything, I’ll be here! I don’t know nearly as much as others on here…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting @joy-caroline I haven’t seen the movie in a while! You guys are making me want to watch it again! And listen to the music!!!
@mkfairygirl No need to apologize! I’ve had a busy weekend as well!!! *chuckles to self* My WIP is a mix of fantasy and historical fiction. It follows a girl who’s been thrown out of her ship’s crew bc…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooooh, Joy, that’s sooooo AWESOME to hear!!!!!!!! I wish you the best of luck!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!! *sends motivational snacks* 😉
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Aww, Abigail I LOOOVE BOTH OF THESE!!!!!! And that first one was HILARIOUS. XD But also very true. Writers write so we have no excuse.
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
By the way….
Reading is a novel idea, so I’m reading a book about anti-gravity and it’s impossible to put down.
…
anyone?
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@daisy-torres Guess who’s hatching!!!!! Â

-
Kads replied to the topic Prayers for Writers in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @joy-caroline Thanks! I’ll certainly pray for them. ❤️
-
Kads started the topic Prayers for Writers in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey everyone! I wanted to start a topic to pray for other writers. If you reply to this topic with a prayer request, I (and probably many others) will most certainly pray for you. It can be anything from struggling with a deadline, to something more serious outside of writing. Please request anything, but if you don’t feel comfortable requesting p…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic A Show For Creative Entrepreneurs in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 7 months ago
@reaganramm If it’s not too late, I’d be interested! I draw a lot and write and can play some music, and can edit videos (used to have a YouTube channel). Let me know if there are still some opportunities please!! 🙌
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Why was the broken pencil of no use to the writer?
Because it was pointless.
HA
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Awww, thank you so much 😊 I’m so glad it made you happy!!!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline Oh!!! I love The Prince of Egypt!
@devastate-lasting I’m sure all your work will eventually pay off! I’ll always be here to help if you need anything! Don’t give up!!! I believe in you!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Oooh. Makes me want to learn about her!!!! <3 I love it!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Thank you so very much! I’m glad that you like it!! <333
- Load More
