-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thank you! 🙂 I enjoyed making it!
@writerlexi1216 Yessss! Glad he is! I tried to definitely go for that aesthetic and play up that aspect of him, heh. <3 😉 😉 😉
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Hey! I know I told you about my boy, Kaizuke… 😉 Here’s his full collage!!!

He’s a thinker. An inventor, actually! He’s one of the MCs in a fantasy-romance WIP I (temporarily) abandoned to work on my main series, The Travelers’ Caravan. Currently, the book he’s in is called The Sunsets of Aedhà na, but as a writer, that’s su…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Blog Guest Posts in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Sounds good! 😀 I should have that done by at least next week!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
GIRL all of these quotes are AWESOME!!!! I LOOOOVE them!!!!! <33
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Thank you for understanding! Chocolate??? How did you know that’s what I needed????? XD
Writing outlines can be tough! It’s basically your whole story in summary, but I often feel the urge to just go ahead an write it! It can be super difficult so I totally understand your struggle! I give you kudos for not quitting bc I’m sure…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scoutfinch180 Glad I’m not the only one XD
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
WOW!!! These are incredible!!!!!!!!!!
@scripter-of-kingdoms Sorry it’s taken me such a long time to respond! I really love your story! It’s sounds so cool!!! And the whole thing about Bren’s name, awesome!
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Jean Coul are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Jean Coul replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hi everyone! I just had to share this:

-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Oh hey! My week started off pretty good, but I fell under the weather about half way through it.
But thank you so much for all your encouragement about my WIP!!! It’s totally made my day! (And yes, the Diamond Castle Barbie movie is amazing 🙂 )
How are you doing?? And how’s your WIP coming along??? I haven’t felt like working on m…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Of course!! Thank you so much, that means a lot to me!! <3 I really didn’t expect that people would like my art, as my style is very specific and distinct, I guess. But I feel so welcome here on Kingdom Pen with my art and writing! So every time someone requests, it makes me so happy that people like my art!!! <3333
-
Kads replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigailharder Ooooh, I love LoTR too!!! I’m currently halfway through The Two Towers! Who is your favourite character from LoTR? I love the elves. They’re really cool. 😀
Heyyy, blue is also my favourite colour! I really love how pastel blue and pastel yellow look paired together.
Homemade mac and cheese? That’s so cool! I’ve actually never had…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Blog Guest Posts in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j I do enjoy writing fantasy… so would it be okay to make a post on how to improve your fantasy writing? 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting @abigail-m @writerlexi1216 Thank you guys all so much! I’m really enjoying drawing for all of you!! <3
Also, @writerlexi1216, did you still want me to draw Deek? I know you had requested him a while ago… 🙂
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Oh hi again!!! I’m so sorry it’s taken me so long to respond! I haven’t been feeling the best these past few days, but I’ve decided to pull myself together enough to message some people back today!
First off! How are you doing?? I realize a lot writers struggle more than they let on, so I just wanted to be clear that you (or…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Alexa Autorski are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Dema is complete!! If you want me to change anything please tell me. 😄Â

-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Ok, thank you for letting me know!! I’ve got the email, was just going to write for a bit, and then I’ll share some of my WIPs and read yours❣️
- Load More
