-
Ribbonash replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
😀 (Thanks goodness. It was probably the fear of rejection so I’m really careful to get that sort of invitation. Oh, really? I’m so glad you have been wanting to share with me!!!!!! I’m so honoured.)
YES PLEASE. THE THIRD CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, different is really good, believe me. No one wants…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
YESSSSS!!!! I’m honestly just SOO happy at how happy you are!!!! WOOHOOO!!! *jumps up and down* (Aww, girl, I honestly wouldn’t have thought it as rude at all!!! I’ve been actually really wanting you to read some of my stuff but was too nervous to laugh!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!! YES!!!! I will be bringing ’em!!!) Aww, of course, girl!!!!!…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic First Thing You Wrote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Gothic-ish Short Story Critique in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 6 months ago
Like, girl, I’m just…it was…that was…I…I’m like speechless. I mean HOW, HOW??!!! THAT’S LIKE THE MOST AMAZINGEST SHORT STORY I’VE EVER READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *takes deep breaths* I mean, wow, you have soo much talent!! It was INCREDIBLE!!! The style, theme, character voice was PERFECT!!! Just epic, girl, that’s…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 HOW HAVE I MISSED THIS TOPIC BEING STARTED AHHH
Ok, I’m DEFINITELY going to be back here. 10000000% definitely. XDDD I am always prepared to fangirl over mah li’l beans.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Wanted: readers who like wordy and satirical (also unfinished) fairytales. in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 6 months ago
ooooh, girl, this is SO AWESOME!!!!! I will DEFINITELY be reading this. I’ll probably get to it this evening. CAN’T WAIT!!! It looks like it’s gonna be EPIC!
-
Kads replied to the topic 1K Per Day Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@daisy-torres Great!! 😊
@scoutfinch180 Ok, hope your editing goes well!! 👍
@devastate-lasting Ok! The purpose of the challenge is just to be persistent in writing, so as long as you write, then it doesn’t matter how much you write!
@lewilliams It’s ok if you participate in a smaller way! The purpose of the challenge is really just to be per…[Read more]
-
Ribbonash replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
YAY YAY!!!!!!!!! *gets excited* *starts jumping and down and running around the room again* I can’t wait for more of your stories then! (Honestly I’m so glad I did because I always wanted to so but was too shy to ask cause I was worried you think it was rude or something to ask to read your stories. I don’t know, I feel like I need…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Heya, Lily!!!!!!
Lol!!! XD Aww, THANK YOU GIRL!!!!!!
Haha, thanks, it’s, er, not been going so great. XD Oh, wow, that’s SO cool!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! Aah, yes, well good luck with all of that!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!
Aah, yes, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for taking the time to read it!!!! Ooh, yes, AWESOME!!!!!!
Haha, that’s…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic First Thing You Wrote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Aww, THANKS!!!!! It wasn’t the first thing I wrote because most of my first things were done by hand (and I’ve even lost a lot of them) so I actually wrote it a year ago. So…um…if you want I’ll email you the answer to your question, ’cause I’d rather not say it here. 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic 1K Per Day Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Alright, thanks for letting me know! 😀
I’ll also tag one more person: @scoutfinch180
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Oh, girl, your fangirling just means SOO MUCH to me!!!!!!!!! Every writer needs to be reminded that they’re story IS good!!!!! So, please don’t apologize, I LOOOOVE reading your fangirling comments!!!!!! They’re literally THE BEST!!!!!! <333 THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!! I’m SO happy that you’re interested!!!!!! YAAY!!!!…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Daily Writing Quote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
no idea how it went through twice. XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Daily Writing Quote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
you’re welcome!! That’s totally okay!!!!!! Oh, yea, it totally is, I just don’t remember to check the KP forum like I used to. Life’s been crazy. It’s entirely up to you!!!!!!! <33 If you wanna, I don’t mind being tagged, but if not, I’ll just make a note to check KP!!! Also, I just ABSOLUTELY LOOOVE the new quote you shared!!!!!!!!!…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Daily Writing Quote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
you’re welcome!! That’s totally okay!!!!!! Oh, yea, it totally is, I just don’t remember to check the KP forum like I used to. Life’s been crazy. It’s entirely up to you!!!!!!! <33 If you wanna, I don’t mind being tagged, but if not, I’ll just make a note to check KP!!! Also, I just ABSOLUTELY LOOOVE the new quote you shared!!!!!!!!!…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic First Thing You Wrote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Haha, you’re welcome!!! I get tags wrong all the time, soooo
-
Kads replied to the topic Daily Writing Quote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@abigail-m I really like that one! (And the Jack London quote is totally me)
Okay, a slight ‘writer insanity’ quote moment I had the other day. Hope it’s ok if I share my own weird quote! XD It’ll take form in a conversation I had with my friend. These exact words were said.
Friend: You can’t kill (insert charrie) at the end of the series,…[Read more]
-
Kads started the topic 1K Per Day Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Hello, everyone!
For those of you who follow my blog, you might know what this is. 😉 However, if you don’t, I’ll explain it!
So, I am daring all of you to do a writing challenge with me. I’m daring y’all to write 1,000 words or more every day – yes, you read that right – for a week.
This is easier than it sounds. You can work on one of your…[Read more]
-
ella and
Elizabeth are now friends 5 years, 6 months ago -
Natalie C. replied to the topic Daily Writing Quote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Wow. That one is really inspiring. Thanks, I needed to read that today.
- Load More
