@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @warrenluther04 Hey guys you gonna write your sentences? 😉
I’ll get this going again by tagging @alia 🙂 here’s your picture:

and i’ll also tag @jane-maree here’s your picture 🙂

-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Oh. 🙂 It’s so sweet of you to remember! 😀
@skredder Thank you! Yes, I know what AUs are. 😉
@ariel-ashira @jenwriter17 Thank you!! 😀 Yes, I’m actually going downstairs to my birthday party now that the food is finally ready. 🙂 So goodbye for now, everyone! I hope to be back here possibly for a little bit in the afternoon or tonight.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yes it is! But…how did you know? 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Okay, so several people have asked about my personality type. So I took the test. Or whatever you call it. 🙂
*drumroll* tada! I am a ENFJ-A.
“With vision and determination, nothing is impossible”. I like that.
Although I think on other parts they make me sound a little to overbearing and judgmental. I like following, not leading, but only…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I am proud to present:
A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen
Part 1: Into the Kingdom of Pen
Warren Luther blinked, staring at the computer screen. He tapped a few keys, and the computer flashed as pixels were transformed into the words “WarrenLuther04.” His password and “tag” soon appeared on the “Account Information” page of kingdompen.org. Warren slid…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, I have my character landing on a beach. Would that beach be where the Hope River goes into the ocean? Thanks!
@filewriterbase13x Thanks! You now have a pet Griffin. What should his/her name be? (Please specify gender, by the way. Thanks!)
@alia You’re in! Cool powers by the way! 😀
@that_writer_girl_99 Okay. Would you like any specific powers?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @alia @dekreel @daeus Anyone on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Okay, let’s see… 😀
I completely understand about trauma issues with adopted kids, obviously, since we’ve adopted so many. My parents run a ministry counseling adoptive parents, and have written over 40 books on parenting and adoption, so what I’m saying is mostly what I’ve heard them repeat over and over. (I hope I get it right! :)…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia True to my word, I am telling you first of all that my website is finally published! 😀 I’ll be announcing it to a few others here one of the next few days, but if you’d like an early bird pass I’ll give you the address now. 🙂
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Would this be wierd? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine. I’ve read a little from both of this authors. Good. So now I know that it probably wouldn’t be annoying to readers, because those book are somewhat well known in Christian fiction.
@gh24682468999. OK good. Yes, it will definitely be essential to the story. The best reason is not having to explain all this stuff with so much detail…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Another one of my favorite parts. For good reason. Mwehehehhh…
The GIF-Hiders: An Easter Story
Part Nine: Disbelief
“Halt!!” barked another new voice. “Halt in the name of the law!”
Jenna pulled her palms from her eyes, and peeked at the troll, who, much to her relief, hadn’t squashed Valentine. His foot was in mid air, and Valentine…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Coming right up XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Well, it is technically nearly 10:00 p.m. where @alia lives, and not everyone in America is such a nightowl as myself and @dekreel 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I’ve only listened to a couple, so let me listen to a few more and get back to you on that. 🙂 But I have listened to a lot of modern girl singers, and I really haven’t found more than one or two (only one that I can name at present, besides whoever plays Anastasia,) that I like. The singing style has changed since the 30s-70s, an…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Newsies is AWESOME. Let me just make that clear. I have the biggest fictional crush on Davey. I was just saying that Anastasia is AWESOMER. That’s all. Please don’t eat me.
I am currently listening to My Petersburg!
Bye! (What, are you going away?)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m very picky about types of voices and musical arrangements, so though I like a few of the songs from Newsies, most of them don’t impress me as very beautifully done. My favorite from that would be King of New York because the song’s style works well with the uncultured style of the voices the singers use.
I dislike Phantom for the sam…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia How can I choose just one?? I love them all! (I’m listening to it now too). I guess In My Dreams and The Neva Flows would be my favourites. But seriously, there are none that I hate!
@rochellaine I definitely agree that I like it better than Newsies and maybe Phantom too, I’ve never decided.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia How can this adorable kitten be evil when she looks up at me with those big, green, innocent eyes? She is too cute!
Eek, trying to end paragraphs is never easy. I wish you the best of luck!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @seekjustice Both, actually. Right now it’s the Broadway version, though.
I love it!!! Way better than Newsies or Phantom.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m currently working on my novel, Clouded Fury, while a cat literally walks over my keyboard. I think she’s settling down now. How’s your essay comin’?
- Load More

Yes please
aclassicfuture.com 🙂