@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Hmmm…who do they see? *swishes tail mysteriously* *knocks over book* And sorry. I just really like cliffhangers…. 😉
She’s one of my favorites, too. 😀 Yup. But will he?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *watches with head cocked to one side in curiosity* Thought you might like it! 😉 😀
Okay. Heading over to Dog in KP forum…now.
*disappears into the shadows* *grumbles as gold fur betrays location* *fully disappears*
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Part 4 of the Dog in KP.
Mwahahahah! *chuckles* *yips in happiness* Check A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen ! 😉 😀 😀 😀 😀 😉
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen
Part 3: To Eskrey
Wind whistled in Warren’s ears as he bounded through Keeper Forest. He glanced to his right and saw Riddlewit gliding alongside him, occasionally pausing to check on the Griffin that was strapped to Warren’s back: Ezekiel, a KaPeeFer named FileWriter’s pet.
Soon, the border of the forest came into…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia In my post I said I’d be here in “about an hour” so no, I’m not still around. haha 😀 But I’m going to be here in probably ten or fifteen minutes after I finish the dishes.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello everyone! @alia @rochellaine @skredder
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ll be here in about an hour probably. Anyone want to join me?
@jenwriter17 @dekreel @skredder @alia @sam-kowal @kaya-young @catwing
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’ll definitely be praying for you! I can’t imagine what it would be like to have to move out of the country I’ve grown up in to go somewhere that the culture is very strange and different from what I’m used to!
May I give you a little encouragement? God doesn’t mind if we’re different from others. In fact, He created each one of us to…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Okay, goodnight. Hope to see you tomorrow!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I wasn’t twenty minutes ago, but I am now. So now the question’s in reverse: Are you still around? 😀
@seekjustice Hello! It’s nighttime/afternoon now. The usual writing time. 😉 Are you working on anything at present?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Sorry, I gotta go now. I can barely keep my eyes open.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Thank you, thank you, thank you 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia If you have read the synopsis of The Pirates of Penzance I’ll give you links to some of my favorite versions of the songs from it. Otherwise, these are the three most popular Gilbert and Sullivan operettas:
- The Mikado
- HMS Pinafore
- The Pirates of Penzance
You will understand the songs much better if you read the synopses before…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’d be happy to give you what you want – just as long as it’s not my tickets to Newsies – but I’m not sure exactly what you’re asking for? 😉 Did you read the synopsis in the link? Do you want more songs to listen to? Just let me know, dear friend, and I’ll get it to you as soon as possible! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Critique for my Kinda Sorta Fantasy Novel in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’d love to read it, but do you want the critique in comments on the document, or do you want it here on the forum?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Critique for my Kinda Sorta Fantasy Novel in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I might be able to tomorrow. NOw I must sleep. 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Indeed they are!
@alia good night I must leave now… To sleep. *flys away* -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia You liked it?! Great! So, now why don’t you read the synopsis of that comic operetta? It’s here, if you want to read it, and it’s hilarious! Gilbert and Sullivan wrote many operettas in English, and I love them. If you end up liking them, you’ve got a whole bunch of new soundtracks to listen to! 😀
@catwing Thank you! 😀 Feathers and…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia My book has been very uncooperative with me recently…
Here…
https://thecatwinghaslanded.wordpress.com
I moved it from blogspot and am writing a post for it. Still figuring out the format I want to have, but you can look at the old posts I moved over. 🙂
I hope to release it tomorrow or Wednesday or sometime this week. Depends on life.…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ll definitely be praying! Homesickness is horrible.
- Load More
