@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
I don’t listen to a whole lot of modern music, Christian or otherwise because I’m not really into that modern style, but I absolutely love Casting Crowns. They’re the best band in the world basically  (am I right @alia ?) If you haven’t listened to them I definitely recommend them.
Hillsong is a staple in Australia, I personally…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @that_writer_girl_99 @ariel-ashira @alia Anyone on?
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
Here’s the dealio. I really love music and singing, which makes it a struggle not to hum songs I hear in stores or someplace out of the house that aren’t necessarily good or God honoring. I’m always on the lookout for classical music and music without lyrics. I know there’s a ton of Christian music and singers out there, but with a lot of them…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @alia @ariel-ashira @epicaddie2 @notawriter @princessfoo @daeus
I forgot to mention that I will be going to the Realm Makers writing conference in July. Anyone going to that? Here’s a link if you want to check out the conference:Â http://realmmakers.net
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@salome01w4g Praying!
@alia I know that feeling- don’t like it when I do!
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Guys, we go through these way too fast 😛 It’s awesome.
Writers’ Corner #16!
@seekjustice @ariel-ashira @filewriterbase13x @jane-maree @jess-penrose @alia @rochellaine @dragon-snapper @dekreel
Rochellaine, thank you for your sympathy for Rin, though she would’ve probably wanted the chocolate 😛
hmm, I ‘m not sure how to convince someone to…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @alia @ariel-ashira @seekjustice Anyone on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I’m sorry, you tagged me twice today. I don’t think I’ll get to writing today, but I’ll definitely tag you if I do. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I’m finally here! Is it possible that you could be still somewhere around?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Neat! Â I will check them out sometime. Â I didn’t know he had written more.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia No, I have not. Â Are they pretty good? Â Have you read any of his adult books?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia *sighs and feels a little lonley* So true! Â I wanna meet so many of you guys! Â Keep hoping!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @ariel-ashira @seekjustice @rochellaine Anybody available for a quick 5 minutes word war?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia We are just doing some traveling around New Mexico and Colorado and various places, so I wondered how close you were. Â I don’t think we will be going that far, though.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Taking a break at the moment since I’ve been writing all morning but I’ll be back soon if you’ll be around.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Yeah, I agree!
Where in Colorado are you??!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Oh, okay.  Thanks for explaining!  But really, things we say aren’t really spoilers, their teasers. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Oh. Â Then why is it such a big deal if we tell? Â Isn’t that how we find out about things?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I would love to come and visit you one day 😀 I’ve so many things I want to do in America! No, I’ve never left Australian waters 🙂 Where’d you go?
@catwing @ariel-ashira @alia @jenwriter17
Hey, I’m writing! Anyone want to join me?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Just wondering… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@epicaddie2 Oo, I like your blog! I especially enjoyed the pictures you posted on March 19th. They’re very professional looking and pretty.
@alia It’s a question I ask myself every day.
- Load More
