-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien *jumps* *digs out KPA character notes* Quick question: What is a “sister-elf?” Is it just like a female elf?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing I was wondering when someone would finally figure it out! XD
You can guess, but don’t say it aloud. I want to keep it a secret until I post the next part. Why? Because I am highly amused…
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I liked it. Can I guess who the creature is? I think I know. :3
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Still here??
@seekjustice @rochellaine @waterlily @kaya-young @dragon-snapper @aislinn-mollisong @audrey-caylin @anyone…
I’m doing some editing…
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tagging @rochellaine and @jenwriter17. You two are the life of the party. I love how enthusiastic and genuine you are here on the forums. Without you, the forums just wouldn’t be as “colorful!”
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel It is a terrible pun. That I came up with XP
Who is Hans?! (Do I really need to give more hints?)
Hans of the South[ern Isles.] From Frozen. It was a random pun Easter egg. [I watch bonus features and they hid him twice in Big Hero Six. The statue that gets smashed by Baymax’s rocket hand and on a wanted poster at the police station.…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic My *gag* Children's Books in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17Â That’s okay!!
Makes sense. I will keep all of those in mind 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m writing!
….or, actually, outlining….
@seekjustice @rochellaine @kaya-young @dekreel @dragon-snapper @catwing @jane-maree @ingridrd
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Aw, thank you 😀 It was my pleasure. 🙂
Tagging @skredder because that was an absolutely amazing picture of Theresa (for the record, I think I liked the first one better, since you asked, but I like them both a lot)
and @rochellaine for all the interesting conversations we have in the afternoon/wee hours of the morning.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Cool idea! I like the idea of blue flames and shield wolves. How far through are you?
My work in progress is currently a trilogy (It may get longer though, there’s a few ideas floating around, but nothing concrete yet), the first book is written and it’s called Stars Fill Infinity, the second book is being outlined and the t…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@cindygreen Neat idea!
@salome01w4g Your kindness is contagious. You are always there to put a smile on someone’s face, whether you know them or not, and stay positive in every situation.  🙂
@rolena-hatfield You, my friend, are such an inspiration to me. Your passion for Jesus and love for his people is evident in everything you do. …[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My *gag* Children's Books in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Dekreel, I am sooooo sorry it took me so long to read your children’s story!!! I’ve had a lot of reading to do for school, which has been pushing a lot of other stuff off…
but anyway, my thoughts are pretty similar to everyone else’s. there could be more tension and conflict involved and a bit more character building to make them each…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@sage-g Thank youuuuu!!! He’s perfect. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
aweomse idea @cindygreen!
There’s a few people I’d like to tag…
@seekjustice for so kindly letting me beta read her wonderful novel Stars Fill Infinity and putting up with my fangirling about it and her sequel 😉
@dekreel @notawriter @ingridrd for drawing some characters for me. I’ve never had anyone draw characters for me it was such a sweet…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
I read the fourth chapter of Ruth…
Even though Naomi had come across hard times with the death of her husband and two sons, God still blessed her by keeping Ruth with her to care for her, and eventually giving her a grandchild.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh fun! So, my WIP is a fantasy trilogy. Book #1 (which I finished the first draft of last year!) is about an orphaned teen living in Washington D.C. who has known she is different ever since she discovered her ability to create a blue flame in her palm. Her sister disappeared 2 years ago and she ends up going with this guy to an…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel why, they are made of the dreams of fairies, rainbows, glitter, and……….nah, probably just metal or something 😉
@rochellaine ah, yes, my apologies to King Daeus 😊
-
Ingrid replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking Thanks. I’m glad too! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I know, right? It’s seems so short and yet so long…
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd HAPPY KP-VERSARY!!!! *throws confetti, glitter, and a lot of other random objects* I’m so glad you joined the insanity. xD
- Load More
