@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Aww, I love that!! Siblings dynamics are the best. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
That sounds very inconvenient to live under. No wonder your characters want to get out. Does just the Orb shrink, or does everything inside it shrink too?
Oh yes, very inconvenient 😑 lol
Just the Orb itself
I’m terrified that by the time I get to experience 4 feet of snow I’ll be too old to enjoy it. XD
Lol! For real XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Umm… my immediate answer would be Leon. I find him more relatable in a general sense and for some reason I just love him more. XD I wish I could give you more of a complete answer, lol. I guess I pretty much agree with what everyone else has said.
And that scene….
Girl!!! They’re smuggling Bibles together?!! I love that!! 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!! 🥰
It was because i saw a pic of a girl riding piggyback with a guy and I was like, “I need to put this in my book!” XD
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Pastor Nikolai Aleksandr Smirnov and MGB Agent Peter Dimitri Kuznetsov together as the MCs of a novel would be fabulous…I’m getting ideas already…oh no XXD
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@koshka Yesssss, it is possible. It really is 😂
His book/arc would highlight persecution/speaking up when the rest of the world is silent…and I think I have an idea for who the 2nd MC could be…
Nikolai and Peter as the MCs of a Soviet Russia novel would be a lot of fun :3
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@koshka Hehe, I’m glad you’re excited!!! That’ll be quite a bit of their 3rd book, so I’m glad you like it😂
Yesss, I love it too <3 I like him already…he may get his own book at some point😆
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @smiley @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @whalekeeper @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-heh-I-can-think-XD
I have this possible scene for Leon/Riker’s 3rd novel!!!
There’s probably more to this scene, but I haven’t written the rest of it yet and wanted to share what I have so far✨
I love them so…[Read more]
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
I recently released that Riker has a bit of a tick…he’s always running his hands through his hair when he’s stressed/worried/afraid…you learn something new every day😆
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Glad we could help XD
Yesss, thank y’all for all of the help 💕😂
now to just figure out what to do next in my WIP🫠😆
I’m on Chapter 10 rn; I’m planning on Chapter 12 being where everything really starts to come to the climax, being that Chapter 12 will mark exactly one year (in the book timeline) since Aadelheide’s death and will…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper I love how y’all may not completely relate to them, but you understand them.
Wow, this is giving me such a confidence boost😎
XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, ofc, to everything you said 😂
I don’t personally relate to Riker’s abuse, or Leon’s anger against God, but I do understand them.
I second Koshka’s point! That’s how I would summarize my opinion.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Tysm for the response!! <3
I also love the honesty and I honestly love to see how you love them both for different reasons💖 and yesss, Riker loves kids so much, which is adorable🥰
He is, at times, the more Christlike of the two, which makes me want to shake Leon on occasion XD
😂That got me XD
I apologize…aren’t breaking hearts…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper I appreciate your honesty😂 Yess, I’ve begun to see how the two of them parallel each other as I’ve started writing (and it wasn’t originally on purpose, fyi😆) so I see what you mean.
Thx for the response tho!! <3
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@grcr Ty for the response!! I’m so glad y’all can relate to Leon <3
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I honestly don’t think I can answer that, lol.
For me, the two have very similarly structured POVs and voices – which is totally a stylistic thing since they are supposed to parallel each other. But that makes it harder for me to choose XD
The main difference is their internal struggles. I also can’t say I enjoy one con…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Thank you for the very beautiful response!! <3 That’s exactly the kind of thing I was looking for😂
I really love how Leon has grown, bc when I originally started writing his story he felt so fake and I struggled writing him so much because I couldn’t relate to everything he went through, but as I’ve grown I’ve realized that…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
*thinks for a short minute*
Riker is interesting, but I definitely like Leon more. Aaannnddd…. my reasons are basically the same as Min’s. 😊
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh, interesting question…
Well my kneejerk reaction is Riker because I feel so bad for him but honestly it’s got to be Leon.
Here’s a couple reasons why:
Leon feels realistic. He’s lost his spouse, been in the concentration camp, and now has to start over. It makes sense he might become a alcoholic.
Leon’s character arc…[Read more]
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 7 months ago
- Load More

lol Tauren too
haha, yeahhhh
Riker probably bites his lip more than anything, followed by the hair thing. But he’s also used to avoiding eye contact and fearing the worst and all of those things, poor boi😭
Oh poor boi 🥹please give him a hug for me?
I think the main reason Tauren has the running his hands through his hair thing is just so I can describe that he has fluffy brown curls 😂
*gives Riker a massive hug* You don’t have to tell me twice <3
hehe, that's always a bonus😂