@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 probably not, I think we’re “restarting”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator yeahhhh that’s probably what happened then.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin great art! and what’s the poem?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
@stephie egg mcmuffin lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator what was it about?
-
freedom replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
and writing is not essential to anyone’s walk with God. Let’s make that clear that we should all agree with that.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 6 months ago
And Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Yeah 😊😊 And heehee… I will definitely share it… 😏
-
freedom replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
I wholly agree with @trailblazer on this one.
Writing can be serious at times and fun at others. But I don’t agree that our writing should just be to “entertain” others.
Yes, people should like it and have fun with it, but if our writing is just for showing a small lesson and “entertainment”, I think we have a few things…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 Girl, pls never worry about your writing being preachy.
Speaking God’s truth is more important than what people will think. I think your stories are beautiful, and with how lovable your characters are, I wouldn’t worry about it one bit.
You do what you feel led to do, regardless of what everyone else thinks…their opinion…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Now I feel like I probably write more emotion than most of y’all here😂
-
freedom replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin @esther-c @trailblazer @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @anyone-I-may-have-forgotten-XD
I love everyone’s unique thoughts!! <3
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 6 months ago
I’ve recently been reading pieces of “The Life and Death of Adolf Hitler” by Robert Payne, and y’all…I got so many thoughts running through my brain😅
-
freedom replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Great topic idea!
First and foremost, I write because I want to show the light of Christ through fiction. Why fiction? Because I love stories and I love reading and I have realized how powerful words can be.
Stories (those that are filled with truth, at least) have helped me learn new things and see the world in a different way.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@everyonesofar
I’ve read all your posts! Even though I can’t reply to them all because length – I agree that you can’t write something you don’t know already. You can still write an extroverted character if you’re introverted, but they’ll be a combo of extrovert behavior you already know and some of your own brain wanderings. Like the Loops/Dante…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I have no idea if this format is going to look super dumb or not, but I’ve always wanted to mess with it, and Drama King gives me an opportunity XD
Sebzter
Sebastian accidentally dropped the match, and lit another. “What leads you to believe that?”
“It looks like you bonked it on a desk,” Eddie confirmed her sister’s words, s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @savannah_grace2009 @rae @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @loopylin @whoeverrrr
Here’s a little scene I wrote recently. (And it may have been inspired by the fact that my sister and I watched all three High School Musical movies over the last weekend… XD)…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer
I feel like my humor comes naturally and it fits naturally in my stories (ok, not all the time. I have removed a few jokes that are just too cringe, lol), but not all stories need some level of humor. I think the reason humor comes through in my stories is because I’ve been told I’m a funny person (or cra…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Interesting topic!
I write because I like to animate. A lot of my stories are the bases of my animation series, so that is the main motivation tbh. But then, I also write because it’s a way to release my feelings/thoughts about things, and because I like to watch/think about people live. Kinda a way to escape reality.
I, too, relate to what…[Read more]
- Load More
