@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, I haven’t gotten far at all in any of mine either (I mean I’ve wrote and rewrote one of them like four times or so and scrapped each attempt, but aside from that…) so lack of well-developed villains hasn’t been a problem.
My main difficulty is giving villains good motivation. I definitely don’t want to end up with…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I’m kind of in the same boat when it comes to villains. I have relatively few that I would consider to “exist.” I can probably count them. I think five. Out of those, two are of the non-sympathetic, pure evil variety (and one is just the crony of the other), two are not very fleshed out, and the last is only moderately well…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- and
FIREQUACKER are now friends 2 years, 6 months ago -
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 6 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
I hope that wasn’t too much😅
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
What I was trying to get at is that God was the first one to use the word “good.” That means that He invented the word. However, it’s debatable whether God invented the concept of good. It would certainly make sense if He were the origin and the source of all goodness, but I would have to really do research in order to fully back that.…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Well because we seem to have already chatted abt this I’ll try to share something new lol. I really like facial expressions in manga and anime, their just so hilarious lol, and I strive to create the situations in my book that would make my characters make those expressions XD It’s really fun too me and definitely a reason I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@trailblazer ahh ok
that makes sense lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@stephie @trailblazer what’s all this about land mines????
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon cool! You’re a good artist.
My brother was just re-reading the books. They’re really good, aren’t they?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Okay, idea. What if the villains are already in the castle, and meet the groups that way to start working with them?
I’m thinking it would be better to have them arrive in a separate scene, so that they can be briefed on what they’re supposed to do. (I also haven’t even decided on mine yet.)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Do you want to go next, since you technically own the Lillenings, and I would assume they have to show themselves now?
I haven’t seen you on here for a while, so if you’re busy don’t feel pressured.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@power you’re welcome!
also, your words to highscribe are exactly three, not one.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon oooh I like those!
oh, and what’s your profile pic? Kinda reminds me of the rabbits from The Green Ember…..
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh, I love that drawing on the canva link!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae @princesachronicle22 @beth-torres @jonas
Snake
The doors creaked open. Carrie and the alien-with-colors [I don’t think he knows her name] had attempted to bust through, but apparently the inhabitants of the castle didn’t mind opening it for them.
A rather strange decision….He was new to this whole kingdom-and-its-ruler thing, but even…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator awesome character lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@stephie I get that.
and yes characters can be really frustrating sometimes……ughhh…..
Sometimes, you wanna stab one of them, but then you realize he’s already been stabbed before by someone else, and that really takes the fun out of it.(I’m kidding, I don’t stab people for fun. Don’t worry.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
oh, and since I apparently remembered the quote wrong and it’s actually two separate quotes, here’s the other half.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
ok so I’m sure literally no one is gonna care, but…….
(here’s the source of my forum signature, which no one really asked for but whatever)
- Load More
