@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c aww sibling drama (but the cute kind)!! I like it!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Random tagssss @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @rae @smiley @lightoverdarkness6 @acancello @grcr @anyone-else-cuz-i-can’t-think-of-anyone-else-right-now
Ignore tag or read on!
Just wanted to share a cute scene from a WIP that I’ve been working on a little too much. 😉
I seriously should be working on my main WIP rn, but whatever.It’s not p…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oki, coooooooool
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 6 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
Hmm…Â That’s kinda how the first book in my series is… action-less…
Being the beginner-ish writer I am, I don’t really have any tips—but here are my thoughts anyway… (ok, maybe they’re tips…?? idk idk XD XD)
(It is hard to say much without knowing anything of your novel though… 😊)
Do you have a basic-ish overall plot at al…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Headaches in the Form of Characters. Help! in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
Lol, you’re good 😂
Yes, he does have issues with his personality. Because of the way his brain develops when he’s younger, he has a lot of mood swings.
When I asked if you have issues with his personality, I meant, is his personality not functioning well for you as a writer? Like, from an outside perspective, a character’s personality can b…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I’ll join! I have a super new character with mythological roots even, so that’s perfect 🙂
Name: Winston
Species: Half-demon. (By ‘demon’ I am not basing this creature on a biblical force, but on the forces in mythology. They represent manipulation of balance, rather than pure evil. Think of Journey to the West.)
Age: 16
Appearance: Winston…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
Waiiiit… isn’t the Penderwicks third person??? Or have I officially gone insane?
I don’t really think I’ll be able to help, cuz I’m completely out of my element when it comes to contemporary.
I don’t know about the first vs. third person problem, but if you have multiple POV characters, I’d recommend that you stick to…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
I would say, just use a lot of Abbie Emmons’ advice (I’m sure you’re probably doing that already though XD) and make everything that happens build the internal conflict more.
And about first person…obviously don’t do it if you don’t want to, but I think first person helps bring out the character’s voices a lot more. While the actual…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I love this idea. I haven’t been on much lately but I’d definitely try to get on more to participate!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, that sounds cool!
(Funnily enough I’ve been thinking about a somewhat similar RP idea, but I didn’t propose it because as it is other RPs are struggling along. (Not that I have a problem with starting a new one if other people want to.) Basically my idea was that we could have a world where a bunch of different parts of our own wor…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
You’re still oooonnnn *applause*
1. I think it’s understandable, especially in a small space when you’re about to be discovered.
2. They are a little sympathetic, but not a whole lot, since they took unnecessary pleasure in punishing him.
3. It’s short, makes sense, certainly something to expect. I can’t say I have any…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
I guess I should tag some peeps. Don’t feel obligated to reply 🙃
@whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium @stephie @theducktator @acancello @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @beth-torres @smiley @grcr @keilah-h @loopylin @rae @trailblazer @lightoverdarkness6
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
So I need help.
XD
I’ve been plotting in my head for a contemporary novel that I’m really excited about. I love the concept, the characters, and even the setting so much! I just need a better structure for my plot. So far I’ve been writing random scenes, I just have a feeling that when I finally sit down to write the book in whole, it’s not gon…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
1.     Is Riker’s sudden panic/possible panic attack realistic? If not, does anyone that has experienced a panic attack have any pointers? (I’ve only been on the brink of one once…it was not fun🫠)
I felt like it was pretty realistic, but I’ve also never written anything like that before or experienced something like it. I a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Hey, everyone!! Just so y’all are aware, I’ll probably begin posting the next polls sometime after Easter. (:
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed ugh poor Riker and Leon! I forgot how much trauma some charries had lol. I’ve been spending too much time with characters who don’t seem bothered by all the ruckus going on around them
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed ugh poor Riker and Leon! I forgot how much trauma some charries had lol. I’ve been spending too much time with characters who are unusually UN-bothered by all that lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper i’m sorry for being completely random, but I actually got Mundy’s age wrong, I think I told you he was in his forties. He’s actually only 30. How did I miss the mark by ten years at least? lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings ooh that’s a cool thought process.
I’ve been drawing comics starring dragon characters lately. They take forever to do, but they’re funny.
- Load More
