@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh my goodness I LOVE this girl 🤩🤩🤩 It’s soooo cute ❤🥰
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
AH YAY YOU’RE BACK *hug*
And AH Riker😭😭😭😭
1. Yes, I think it’s pretty realistic, you did a great job writing it. I’ve had small panic attacks before and they’re definitely not fun heh. I’m sure when someone’s cornered like that they’re not going to be thinking straight or exactly rational so his desperateness made sense. I…[Read more]
-
Light posted an update 2 years, 6 months ago
GIRLL
I just finished the second to last episode of TFATWS, Truth, and oh my goodness girl…
OH MY WORD IT WAS SO GOOOOOOD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AND BUCKYYYYYY THE BABYYYYYYY 😭😭😭😭😭🥹🥹🥹❤❤❤❤
Sam and Bucky’s relationship just makes me so happy 🥹🥹 He’s so precious 😭❤
And Karli makes me so sad like I know she’s probably not gonna…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
I really like the outfits!
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 6 months ago
It is unacceptable how shamefully Disney has sullied the name of faeries. The Fair Folk deserved better!
#justicetofaeries -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
He’s not actually my charrie lol, so I’m not to blame for most of that trauma btw
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c I write alternately from first or third. It really depends on which you like better. I wouldn’t do it just because that’s the mainstream, though. I also wouldn’t do multiple POV’s from first person, because that would get confusing quickly.
Honestly, I should just start writing the random scenes that show up in my head instead of…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
WHYYYYY
UGHHH
I forgot what I was gonna say
I know! First person books can either be super good or just…cringe..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I don’t mind first person.
Most of my scenes involving my charrie Crosshair are written in first person (especially if they don’t really have a story they’re going to be a part of, and I’m just writing them for fun). IDK why, I just like getting inside his rather traumatized head and looking at the story world through his eyes.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
I think Wyoh ate your post.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper ok!
my dragons will certainly find him to be a curiosity either way.
(speaking of which, any updates on that story? I’m not being a bother about posting it, I promise, I just wanna know if there’s been any development.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
Ok, good, I was worried that I was losing it for a moment there lol.
I do not hate first person, I think it can be really good when done properly (I doubt anyone else has read this book, but The Door on Half-bald Hill is an example of this ((oh man I adore that book))). I just think it’s harder to get right tha…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Lol I was thinking the same thing XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@beth-torres @rae @highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom @jonas @princesachronicle22 lol everybody else is like “NOPE I’M OUTTA HERE!” meanwhile Snake is like “yeah, I’m in the same situation here lady, so I might as well take this as practice.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
@everyone
Why do you guys hate first person so much?????
It’s just funny because like all my writing friends in real life absolutely LOVE first person, and then on KP everyone seems to strongly dislike it!
I personally LOVE first person books with multiple pov’s….idk…they are just so fun!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Aw, thanks! He’s very new, not even a week old XD I think he is scaly all over, but other than the color, they are not immediately distinguishable from skin because they are smooth and small. But the scales are rough and textured if they are closer to the horns and back of the head.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Haha, I love that scene! 😄
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae this is a great idea!
now who to put in….
I think my dragon charries would be a good fit here. Who have I not used recently…..
Hunter? Tech? One of Snake’s comrades? Mundy, from the hunger games AU?
Or for that matter I might just dump all of them in and see what happens lol
@whalekeeper ooh this charrie sounds cool! He’s scaly…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
- Load More
