@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
Ooh, I’m kinda struggling with something similar with a new WIP idea.
What I’ve been starting to notice is that you have to weigh the importance of each scene. Is each scene impacting the MCs arc in some way? How does it move along the plot? And sometimes some scenes will feel slow, but that’s not always a bad thing. Brain…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Glad I could offer some helpful input!
Ooh, can’t wait to read this next chapter later today!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Hehehe… 😂
Thanks so much!! That’s what I was going for! 😊
Also may or may not have just almost tagged you as easter-c XD.
🤣
I had Sunday school teachers when I was young that would spell my name that way. I was so confused how anyone could get my name wrong!! XD And now sometimes my friends or siblings call me Easter jus…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h @koshka @rae @esther-c @anyone-else-help-meeeeeee
SOOOOOOO i’m currently working on Book 2 (Broken Shackles) of my main Trilogy (the trilogy that only features Leon/Riker as the MCs/POVs throughout all three novels)
but I’m really struggling with the middle of it 😩
I’m currently on…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin @koshka @whalekeeper @rae @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h @esther-c @anyone-else-lol
Sooooooo, knowing how sad that chapter was…I give to y’all the following chapter!!!
The first half is kinda bittersweet (ok, ok, it’s still kinda sad…I’M SORRY, OK???😭💖) but the second half of the chapter…..eeeeeee, I love it sm and it is soooo…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh my goodness hi Min!! <3 It has been awhile, I’m sorry I haven’t been very active lately 🙁 I was actually just thinking about getting on and chatting with you ❤🥰
Don’t apologize! There’s nothing wrong with not being active at all. I haven’t been active much either, school and drawing are just a little more important lol. But…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
oh, kinda random, but do any other Minecraft players here log on April 1st and check out the April Fools’ Snapshot?
This year has a ton of potato jokes. Last year’s allowed you vote on random silly features. The year before that removed the inventory and forced you to only be able to carry one block at a time (along with a brilliant joke…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings thanks! I’ve done two already.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator @highscribeofaetherium I see…..
Unfortunately, the only thing we can really do is ask the hosts of the site what’s up. There will be no ghost killing from our side of the server.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed they better be fine!
They’ve gone through a lot already!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @esther-c @whalekeeper @rae @loopylin @anyone-I’m-forgetting
Thank y’all for all of your thoughts! <3 They were very kind and helpful and it means a lot that y’all took some time to respond💕
and don’t worry, Riker/Leon will both be fine!!
Eventually
😏
-
HighScribe replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Alas indeed! Something must be done. Wyoh is out there somewhere. We must find her… and destroy her. Draw your swords, KPers, we ride! *charges off in random direction*
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh my goodness hi Min!! <3 It has been awhile, I’m sorry I haven’t been very active lately 🙁 I was actually just thinking about getting on and chatting with you ❤🥰
Life is going good!! I’ve been like really happy lately and it’s great :)) Yesterday was such a great day, Easter is always so good. And I’ve gotten to spend a…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Is it just me or are all the pfps gone (again)??
😒
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
How’s it going? How’s life?
I just feel like its been awhile lol
Also it totally feels like spring over here rn, like the birds are chirping outside and everything 😁
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Cool!
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 2 years, 6 months ago
Even if that is the only fruit the Lord ever brings from my poems, all my rhymes are worthwhile for the rest of my life. 🥰 You’re the reason I write and your comment made my day!🥲
Beloved by God
O the lonely hill
The slow hard trudge up
To the top of Calvary
Where Jesus bled,
His heart stopped,
Where my Lord died for me.He…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae was my post eaten? ugh
but yes, I agree completely with everything you said.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c I love charries too much also lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
- Load More
