@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator LOLLLLLLL
there’s a character in one of my stories that’s terrified of the baby shark song
@whalekeeper want me to go get a field medic I know?
He might fix ya, or he might steal all your bones for the sheer fun of it. Depends on how he feels.
On second thought, that’s a really bad idea.
I promise I only…[Read more] -
HighScribe replied to the topic The Ildin Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
Wyoh ate your post.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Okay 😂 Um, I took the prompt “fairy tale” and went for exactly what Winston would picture as a fairy tale.
Winston
When Winston woke, he found real life to be all the more unrealistic.
The young demon-born rolled onto his back, and rubbed grass clippings out of his hair. Around him green hills rustled in the breeze, and a blinding blu…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I’ve read some more of your book! I think I stopped at chapter 16.
The only big thing I’ve noticed so far is that Sef’s expression of her grief feels a little unrealistic. Of course anyone would be devastated if their only family they had left was taken away, that part makes sense. I just felt that her hurting herself reall…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh good.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
Wyoh, seriously??
-
Esther replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Or at least stop bugging us or we will report you to the authorities…
-
Esther replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
die wyoh
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
Praying for y’all!! <3 We have similar warnings in our area.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
I’ll be praying for you all! 💛💛
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@anyone-interested
I’ve come to the conclusion that Hero by Mariah Carey is pretty much my whole book summed up in one song lol.
-
freedom replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
Everyone pls pray for me, my family, and friends. Our area is in a 4/5 risk for tornadoes all day long and prayers would mean a lot 🙏
-
freedom replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
To anyone that sees this, please pray for my family and friends and everyone that could be in the storms today.
Where I live is at a risk of 4/5 for tornadoes and welllllll, this time marks 50 years since a massive tornadoes outbreak that completely ravaged my state.
Everyone is just pretty anxious, especially my Mom, so pls pray…it would…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Don’t die, Whaley! *runs in circles panicking* whatdowedowhatdowedowhatdowedo?
-
whaley replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Help… please… *gasps for breath* I have been in their clutches for so long… *death rattle*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
YEEESSS, I ESCAPED
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
…Wyoh? *check check*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
NO! I. WILL. NOT. YIELD! *swings sword wildly at air* WYOH. MUST. DIE! *spins around, still swinging sword* DEATH TO TECH GHOSTS! *falls over*
- Load More
